Thread: The Honest Company?

Default The Honest Company?

Has anyone used their products? Diapers, wipes, body products, household cleaners. It is a little pricey, but the online ordering is convenient. I have some samples on the way but was just curious if anyone had tried them.
    Lindsay

DD1- S (5), DD2- J (3), DS- W (1)

I have not but was curious about them as well. Let us know what you think!
    Lindsay, DH - Matt and 2DDs

I love the diapers! I first got the subscription from Zulily and it was 50% off, which was a great deal. They are cute, fit my chubby little guy well, and the company has great customer service. I haven't tried the household products, and the wipes don't come out of the package easily but the cute packaging makes up for that

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    I love the diapers! I first got the subscription from Zulily and it was 50% off, which was a great deal. They are cute, fit my chubby little guy well, and the company has great customer service. I haven't tried the household products, and the wipes don't come out of the package easily but the cute packaging makes up for that
    Ooh, wish I had gotten the 50% off deal! I'm interested to try the diapers, but we're about to potty train DD2 so we won't need any more diapers until the baby is born in December. If I like the household products I will probably order those though.
    Lindsay

DD1- S (5), DD2- J (3), DS- W (1)

Yeah, I am using the honest diaper for my baby which is best in all. These diapers are toxic free and very soft. Thanks!!

I just tried them for the first time a couple weeks ago. In my first order I got the detergent, body wash & shampoo, bathroom cleaner, sunscreen and bug spray. So far I'm not loving the detergent. The body wash/shampoo is nice and thick and laters up well and smells nice so I like that fairly well. I love the smell of the bathroom cleaner and it seems to work well (or at least it smells clean!) The sunscreen is nice but a small package - we've used it 3 times (on 3 kids) and I feel like it's almost half gone already - maybe not half gone but still feels like a small amount which with the amount of time we spend outside/at the pool we use sunscreen a lot. The bug spray we haven't tried yet.

Mama to Abby, Micah & Alexis - Our Blog

Sakura Guest

I've been using them for a few months.

I love their hand soap (smells great). The laundry detergent (and their oxy boost pods), dishwasher pods, and dishwasher rinse aid have worked really well for us. We have super hard water and the detergent is doing an awesome job on our cloth diapers. I've tried their shampoo and lotion and didn't like those a whole bunch. My latest box included the stain remover and dish soap, but we haven't used them yet. I've found the bathroom cleaner does a decent job. Like I said before, we have really hard water, and I need to use stronger stuff about once a month to get the tub really sparkling.

I'd like to give their diapers a try (they're so cute! ). I just looked and they have swim diapers again and I want to try those.
    Last edited by Sakura; 05-17-2013 at 01:26 PM.

I have just been looking at them too. Their marketing must be working lately. The diaper subscription seems decently reasonable.
    Married 7/10/04.