Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: update...

Blog Entries

Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Praying for you Kelly!

Oh, Kelly... I really hope the shot works for you, and you only need one dose. I'm so sorry you've had to endure all this. I hope it is all resolved quickly, and you're able to find peace.

Good Luck Kelly! If anyone is tough enough to handle all this, you are! HUGE HUGS!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

My gosh, what a rollercoaster ride you've had. I pray that shot gets you straightened out soon. BIG (((HUGS)))

Kelly I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. What a nightmare! And how confusing! You might be bleeding more from the cytotec if it really works as slowly as they say. I agree that it's weird they didn't just give you another dose of it. I took two doses and I'd already had a d&c...so I don't get it. I think it's probably best to do the other stuff if you're feeling pain on your side though and with the beta going up you're right that something is happening somewhere. I wonder if you had one in the tube and one in the uterus? Is that even possible? I've always heard on the mtx you have to wait 3-4 months before TTC again. That's what my RE told me and why he didn't want me to take it if at all possible. I was lucky enough not to need it, but in your case taking it could mean avoiding surgery which is always preferable. I hope all of this is over quickly for you now sweetie so you can get back to it but most importantly so you can feel better.
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

Kelly, I'm so sorry you are going through this. You are in my prayers.
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I'm so sorry you're having to go through all of this, Kelly! You're in my prayers!
    Jennifer

Thank you so much ladies !!!

Well, it's done...stung like a bugger (had to poke me 3x for the 2 injections), my hips are sore, and I'm feeling a little nauseous (that could just be stress though) but so far I'm doing okay .

I go for a beta in 3 days. It's not uncommon for the numbers to still be going up at that point...it's the beta after that one that will indicate whether I need another injection or not.

Hoping for the best!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I hope you'll have a positive reaction and things go smoothly!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I just realized that I have been reading this thread and never even posted! I'm sorry Kelly! What a wild rollercoaster. Praying that this does the trick with no ill effects on you. I can't even imagine how awful this must be for you.

I hope this week flies by for you Kelly. So sorry you have to go through this

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

I am so sorry Kelly. I hope the mtx works quickly! Hopefully while you are waiting to ttc again the re can complete your rpl w/u and get you come answers.

I think you need to stay off of folate until your hcg is <5 because it interacts with the metabolism of the mtx.
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Thanks ladies !

That's my understanding too Liza that folic acid encourages cell growth and turn over rates which works against the mtx since it's job is to prevent cells from multiplying.
    Last edited by kellyowens; 05-17-2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: emoticon
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I hope this is over for you soon Kelly! Hugs

I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope this does the trick and you won't have to do anything else

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)