So tomorrow I go in for a beta in the morning and then get prepped to take methotrexate because they're concerned that since nothing is in my uterus that it may be ectopic (although they didn't see anything anywhere else either...so I have no idea).

If my beta has dropped quite a bit then they won't do the methotrexate but if it hasn't then they'll go ahead with it.

I'm confused about how the cytotec not being effective has moved in the direction of ectopic and methotrexate .

So, back to more waiting...going to look up methotrexate so I know what to expect in case my levels aren't down enough.