Thread: more business of being born

Hybrid View

Default more business of being born

Hi everyone. I wanted to let everyone know that the 4 part-"more business of being born" is available on netflix. (for those who do not know it is the follow up to "the business of being born".

more business of being born has information on c-section, vbac, doula's, birth centers.

here is some information. I wish someone shared these movies with me prior to my first birth.

http://www.thebusinessofbeingborn.com/about/

Brenda

Awesome I've only seen The Business of Being Born and told hubs it was time to re-watch it so we needed to up our netflix subscription again so glad to hear they have both!

Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog

They are all so good!

Quote Originally Posted by zekedancin View Post
    They are all so good!
    Just back on APA and saw this...congrats!
    Lisa DD 16, DS 12, DS 9, DD 5, DD 2, and...

I have heard good things about both documentaries. i can't wait to watch them. Anyone have any ideas of where I can get them cheap?
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    I have heard good things about both documentaries. i can't wait to watch them. Anyone have any ideas of where I can get them cheap?
    Sometimes the local cloth diapering stores, doulas, or birthing centers will have showings with these movies for free. You should check into those. If you don't have netflix.

Brenda

I have looked into that, but I don't think it'd work. I really want DH to watch it too since he's the one that is iffy about certain things. He works until about 9pm every night. Oh well! Thanks. I'll just have to not be cheap and buy them.
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Quote Originally Posted by KayDub View Post
    I have looked into that, but I don't think it'd work. I really want DH to watch it too since he's the one that is iffy about certain things. He works until about 9pm every night. Oh well! Thanks. I'll just have to not be cheap and buy them.
    Just pay for one month of Netflix streaming (when your sure you'll both have time to sit down and watch them) and than cancel the account. That's what I plan on doing

Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog

You get a free trial for netflix! It's 30 days! And even if you decide to keep it, its only $8/mo!
    Autumn (me) Darren () Naheana () Mahikoa () La'i () & Mana'o ()