Thread: Nausea: You can't be serious!

Question Nausea: You can't be serious!

I had a very bad month from weeks 7 to 11, but then bounced back and was feeling GREAT. As long as I ate every 4 hours, I have been feeling fine (and lucky).

However, for the past day and a half, I have been feeling so sick. I get the urge to cough and am met with dry heaves. I don't get it! I thought I was in the clear, and BAM! I am back to feeling icky.

Is this normal? I am anxiously awaiting the end of the first tri and (hopefully!) the end of feeling like this.
    Lily

Idk..this is my first time dealing with MS out of 4 pregnancies so I hear ya. I was hit pretty hard at 6 weeks, but have been feeling pretty good these past few days. The thing thats really helping me out is lemon water, fresh squeezed lemonade, and/or sour strawberry belts. Something about that sour lol. Hope you start feeling better soon!
    Autumn (me) Darren () Naheana () Mahikoa () La'i () & Mana'o ()

My MS was really bad from 4-7 weeks and it disappeared very suddenly. I called my doctor because I was concerned and she told me that MS can go away suddenly but it can also come back suddenly though it usually goes away for good around 14-16 weeks. Is there a possibility you have a cold/allergies causing post nasal drip? I can get gaggy on that even when I'm not pregnant. Hope you get some relief soon!
    Rae (27), DH (26), Lucas (6/3/12), Amelia (12/13/13)