Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Belly pics!

omg autumn! too stinking cute!!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

You look AMAZING!!! So wish I looked like that right now! hehe!
    Marilyn (27) + DH (28)= Jacob + Eric

Thank you Heather I love your little bump!! Soo cute and I love the comparison!

Here is 22 weeks!

Adorable Marilyn!
    .~Becky~.

Thanks Becky!

So cute!
    Mom of 5 and loving it!

Thank you!

25 weeks. I wanted to do a more artistic shot to update my profile. I realized I had no decent preggy pics of me online. So hence the fancier picture this week

Last edited by Heath77; 09-20-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Love it! You have such a perfect round bump! I am so jealous hehe.
    .~Becky~.

You look adorable!! Love the creative shots too!

Quote Originally Posted by o0astrid0o View Post
    Love it! You have such a perfect round bump! I am so jealous hehe.
    I saw your other post about bumps. I can understand where your coming from, but since my torso is short and I am only 5"2" my belly gets so large when I hit the last 4 weeks it almost impossible to move and function in so many ways. Here is just s snapshot of me on the way to the hospital with Elliot. AND I did yoga that morning. My SIL was really small and carried more internally most of her pregnancy. I not sure if there is a "better" way, but that darn overly large belly sure gets in the way of everything. With my SIL you could hardly tell she was preggo for a long time too, but she never seemed as uncomfortable as me truthfully.

090419IMG_1126 by

You look adorable there too! And I understand having a big belly in the way could get annoying! Mine isn't even that big and I bump into things all the time. But I have also never been "really" uncomfortable other then some back ache.

I hope my post wasn't offending Was trying to make Morgan feel better that she wasn't alone. I do wish I looked a little more pregnant, but I am not unhappy with it. There are pros and cons to both! But either way you look adorable.
    .~Becky~.

I hope my post wasn't offending Was trying to make Morgan feel better that she wasn't alone. I do wish I looked a little more pregnant, but I am not unhappy with it. There are pros and cons to both! But either way you look adorable.
    Not at all. I was trying to make you feel better when you say you wish you had a bigger belly lol. Just yesterday I was noticing when I was reading in bed or trying to get out of the bed or couch in a half sitting up position I could barely do it anymore. Not sure when that happened exactly?!! I am now in the rolling stage and I am only 25 weeks. 12 more weeks of this at least lol So as much as I love being pregnant I am hitting that stage where I just get super big and not looking forward to it since I know the reality for me.

Hehe I am sorry Heather, I tell DH all the time I feel like a beached whale. But I am not at the rolling stage yet, just takes me a minute to figure out how to get up hehe.
    .~Becky~.

Girls... I am eating healthy, eating less and trying to be good, but look at this comparison shot. 26 weeks with baby #2 (baby #1 doesn't count because you are stretching) and me currently. I started rolling out of bed recently and in looking at my pictures I can totally see why.

Picture #1 Elliot, Picture #2 today.

You look beautiful Heather! It looks like this baby is up higher as well... possibly making it seem / look bigger? I think with your third you are always bigger. I am sure your baby is nice and comfy in there with lots of room! You look belly and so adorable!
    .~Becky~.

You look gorgeous Heather!! I, too, feel big and my doc even commented on how quickly I am gaining this time around, but I am not eating that bad either! Going to try and step up my game though! I will post my 23 week pic in a little while!

Okay here is 23 weeks!

Very cute Marilyn! Did you get the new Iphone or just a new case hehe?
    .~Becky~.

SO cute Marilyn!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Thanks Ladies!

Becky-- just a new case. I had an otterbox on it before... but it broke and I was afraid with Jacob handling my phone here and there that my phone could then get injured so I went to get a new one and found the lifeproof case.. (I think that is the name). It was more expensive, but it supposedly water proof down to like 6 ft, dirt proof, shock proof, (etc.)... so I figured it should be 2 year old proof! They had a few colors to choose from at the store I went to and decided on the pretty blue for all my boys

Love it! I was looking at the lifeproof one last year too, but didn't want to spend the money on it hehe. The otterbox has a warranty on it, if you remember what store you bought it from they can replace it for free or you can contact otterbox and they will mail you a new one after you send in your old one. It's nice to have a back up incase that other one breaks hehe. That's what I do at least hehe.
    .~Becky~.

Love it! I was looking at the lifeproof one last year too, but didn't want to spend the money on it hehe. The otterbox has a warranty on it, if you remember what store you bought it from they can replace it for free or you can contact otterbox and they will mail you a new one after you send in your old one. It's nice to have a back up incase that other one breaks hehe. That's what I do at least hehe.
    That is a good idea!! I didn't even think about that! I just hated the fact that it broke and DH's broke in the same place on his phone... like "really"... but DH almost fainted I think when I told him how much the lifeproof one was I said... hey... it is protecting a bigger investment... the phone... lol

I've been slacking - I went from 21 weeks 6 days, to 23 weeks 2 days, then waited til 25 weeks 4 days... <.< Anyway, here're the last two batches that I just never got around to uploading (23.2, 25.4)... I really seem to have popped recently (and I haven't gained weight in over a month!) o.O

Miriam (26) Mark (28) #1 on the way, due 1-5-2014, and it's a girl! FF/Temps

You really have popped! You look adorable, and I want that chevron shirt hehe. And I am jealous your wedding rings still fit, I haven't been able to wear mine for over a month ugh.
    .~Becky~.

I used to take my ring off every time I showered or put on lotion (didn't want it to get too goopy, and it would sometimes fall off in the shower!) but now it's relatively tight... I can take it off still (easier when wet/lotioned), but it hurts a bit, so it's staying on for now.
    Miriam (26) Mark (28) #1 on the way, due 1-5-2014, and it's a girl! FF/Temps

Looking great Miriam!!!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Awww you gals look great!!!! I'm at that big uncomfortable stage already too. Each morning is so hard on my hips from sleeping. I almost fell down 3 times today I couldn't pull my panties up from using the bathroom either ugh. It's just my hip kinda gives out! I'm really trying to savor these pregnant moments though. I really thought Adriana would be our last, so I enjoyed every.single.part of my pregnancy. Remembering everything, documenting everything. So I'm loving the movements, loving how she reacts to DHs voice (as all the kids did). I just hope she stays in til January! I feel so much pressure down there it's not even funny. I'll take a side pic for you girls and you'll see how low I'm carrying. It's kinda crazy lol. I'm so sick of everyone asking me "Ohhh, pretty soon?" One old lady tells me "Hmmmm....4 more weeks?" I said no. Then she got REALLY loud and says "WHAT ARE YOU HAVING TWINS?!?!?! TRIPLETS?!?!?!?!??!" We were in a small mom/pop coffee shop and everyone looked at me. I was so embarrassed. I never wanted to punch out someone in my whole life. I just said no and walked away. I wanted to cry. Thank God DH was with me or I probably would have lol.
    Autumn (me) Darren () Naheana () Mahikoa () La'i () & Mana'o ()

So cute!!!