Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Belly pics!

So A little late, but here is week 10 belly pic... at least according to my original due date. I probably just need to convert to my new due date... but since it isn't too different I am slacking on it...

Marilyn (27) + DH (28)= Jacob + Eric

Beautiful bump Marilyn! I can't wait until I finally look pg and not just bloated. I was on vacation last week for my week 9 pic so I didn't mess with taking one. I will catch back up tomorrow for week 10. My ticker is 1 day off now since my dr changed my dd by 1 day and I'm too lazy to change it.
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Aww so cute ! Love it <3
    .~Becky~.

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    Beautiful bump Marilyn! I can't wait until I finally look pg and not just bloated. I was on vacation last week for my week 9 pic so I didn't mess with taking one. I will catch back up tomorrow for week 10. My ticker is 1 day off now since my dr changed my dd by 1 day and I'm too lazy to change it.
    Thanks! Yeah my original due date is three days later than the doctors... but I don't want to change everything yet!

Quote Originally Posted by o0astrid0o View Post
    Aww so cute ! Love it <3
    Thanks Becky!

I went ahead and took a pic tonight. 10 week photo. It's the end of the day and I'm so bloated!

Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

You look great!

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    I went ahead and took a pic tonight. 10 week photo. It's the end of the day and I'm so bloated!

That top is starting to look a little tight... ;) No more hiding for long!

Yeah, that's what I thought too. And we still haven't told any family. Guess it's time to share our news.

Aww what an adorable bump!
    .~Becky~.

Adorable bumps, ladies!! Here is the pic I got a week ago. Some days I look more "pregnant" than others, this day I wasn't so much :/ DH was laughing because I kept making him take more pics saying "I don't look pregnant in that one" I felt like having him take re-do pics the next day, but didn't want him to think I was being silly, lol.

Awe your so tiny!

So cute!

Beautiful pic Meg!
    .~Becky~.

Everyone is looking good... definitely a lot more showing going on then the last time I checked this thread. I am at work tonight and have access to the computer so I just went and took a picture... usually I would do a morning shot since I tend to be bigger by the end of the day and I figure the morning shot is more accurate... but this is my a rare opportunity to get on a computer so what the heck! Here is 10 weeks and 2 days!

Looking good Ashleen!! I definitely see your little bump!!

Love it Ashleen! You are adorable
    .~Becky~.

Too cute!

I need to get another picture of my expanding bump soon.
    Mom of 5 and loving it!

Okay so I think I am officially converting to my new due date today... so... here is my week 11 pic (for my old due date) and my week 12 belly pic for the new due date. Not much different since they are just a few days apart, but oh well!

Adorable as always Marilyn!
    .~Becky~.

Adorable!
    Mom of 5 and loving it!

Thanks ladies!

Ok, 14 weeks 3 days (too lazy to resize anymore, sorry ><):

Aaand fuzzy bonus pic of a furbaby! This is a couple weeks old, but she likes showing off her non-baby belly too

Miriam (26) Mark (28) #1 on the way, due 1-5-2014, and it's a girl! FF/Temps

You're looking great Miriam! I love your top too! And your kitty is adorable hehe.
    .~Becky~.

You look great Miriam and I love the picture of your fur baby!! She is just precious!

Thank you, guys Becky - it's actually a dress from Motherhood Maternity, it was on sale-ish I like how it fits me I think, you were right about the under-boob-tie things ;) That and one of the shirts I got have it!

I have my 11 week pic,but can't post it becausey crappy pc isn't working right now. Ugh!!!

Hehe I wish Empire waists were still in style. In 2005-2006 when I was pregnant with my son, I had the easiest time finding flattering shirts... now they are rare.
    .~Becky~.

This is a double post for this week (I took pictures Monday morning at 15w 1d, and then in a different shirt today at 15w 3d) and it's weird how the shirt changed the pregnancy look a lot XD The flowy tunic makes me look more pregnant and a lot less lumpy for sure! Since there're more pics, I'll just link the album this time The white/yellow stripy flowy shirt is from today, the regular yellow shirt is from Monday. It's hot and humid today, hence me looking a bit disheveled hair-wise ;)

http://imgur.com/a/XK5Cp

So cute! I love your bump! And both tops are very cute.
    .~Becky~.