Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Belly pics!

Default Belly pics!

I'd say it's about time to start a belly pic thread for us

I'm already a chunkmeister, so I'm not really showing yet (I think), but I wanted a "before" pic after I'd already gotten maternity clothes - I'm going to aim to use the same clothes for every pic. (The maternity shirt is pretty loose/baggy, but it's meant to expand hugely, I know)

Direct side and angled side, 6 weeks 1 day:

rsz_20130513_180019.jpg

rsz_120130513_180121.jpg
    Miriam (26) Mark (28) #1 on the way, due 1-5-2014, and it's a girl! FF/Temps

I recognize that bathroom! So funny we both have belly pics taken in that bathroom well, identical bathrooms
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Thanks for starting this! I was just complaining to DH the other day that we needed to get at least one of our mirrors from storage so I could take pictures of my belly. Maybe I'll try to remember/figure out how to use the delay on my camera and post one tomorrow!

So here's my starting point. Hopefully it uploads correctly.

photo.jpg

*This is the first picture that's been taken of me since I gained all this weight. :/ I was really hesitant to post it, but I don't thinks I'm going to lose 100 lbs in the next month. So I'm sucking it up and accepting it.*
    Last edited by EllyD14; 05-14-2013 at 06:52 AM.

You are both looking great. I guess I should take a before too, but I really never show until 28 weeks +, even with my first when I wasn't as chunky.

Sermari... sorry if this is inappropriate... but your breast look amazing in those pictures hehe, what bra do you use? Or are your breasts just naturally that awesome hehe.
    .~Becky~.

Elly you are crazy, you look amazing. Where would you even lose 100 lb from?
    .~Becky~.

Everywhere! Last summer I spent a few months in the hospital and because of that and crazy meds I gained 130 lbs in 8 months. BUT I've lost 30 of that so far.

Well, you carry your weight very well. You must of been a twig before. I think you look great! But I understand its hard when your body changes so fast, it must be even worse when its out of your control.
    .~Becky~.

You guys look great!!! Maybe I will get around to that at some point.
    MJ(29) - DH(34) - Married 6 Years - Angel Babies 6/13, 10/13

Ya'll look GREAT!!!

I probably won't show for a while but I will take one later and post
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by o0astrid0o View Post
    Sermari... sorry if this is inappropriate... but your breast look amazing in those pictures hehe, what bra do you use? Or are your breasts just naturally that awesome hehe.
    XD No, that's fine, and thank you! I only semi-recently discovered that no matter what size you are, there actually IS a bra that fits properly (not falling out up or down, choking you, digging in, etc)... didn't believe it before, but I do now. *begin epic bra rant* So, most ladies (some huge crazy number) are in the wrong size... most stores (including Victoria's Secret) only stock like, 34-38, A-DD... well, most people are ACTUALLY a DD or above, even if they think they're an A cup!!! Heck, I have a friend at work who was crying about her bra being so uncomfy... she's a tiny little thing. 5' tall and I'll be darned if she's more than 120lbs. Right now, she's wearing a **36 A.** I'm betting she's probably a 30D or even 28DD (same cup size, different band size), or maybe even bigger in the cup size... but she just laughed me out of town, because her boobs are so small she couldn't be anything BUT an A cup, right? *eyeroll* I've given up on her cause

As an example, I was in a 46DDD, and completely miserable... well, turns out I'm a 40N/42M'ish (in US sizes, although apparently the UK sizing system is superior in pretty much every way). Well, that's not completely accurate any more, because my boobs are already growing and I'm falling out of my bras that mostly fit right-ish... gah. :p

I'm a huge boob advocate now though, I seriously recommend for EVERYONE here on this site to go to an actual boutique or fancy pants store (definitely NOT Victoria's Secret or Walmart, probably not Lane Bryant either), if they measure you and add 4 inches to the band, ban them immediately and go somewhere else, because they weren't taught how to properly fit a bra, they were taught how to fit someone into a size that their store stocks. Researching online first to see what a bra should actually fit like is highly recommended too, and I'll post a link here and look up more if anyone needs

http://www.reddit.com/r/abrathatfits is where I first went, there's a lot of awesome links on the sidebar to the right there.

As for where I got the bra, I preeetty much am restricted to only buying online now, which sucks for trying on/etc... there's one boutique here that got me MOSTLY sized right, but they only have one brand (the crappier brand IMO) that goes up to that cup size in my band size. End of rant, for now, I think, and sorry if it's too scattered XD

XD No, that's fine, and thank you! I only semi-recently discovered that no matter what size you are, there actually IS a bra that fits properly (not falling out up or down, choking you, digging in, etc)... didn't believe it before, but I do now. *begin epic bra rant* So, most ladies (some huge crazy number) are in the wrong size... most stores (including Victoria's Secret) only stock like, 34-38, A-DD... well, most people are ACTUALLY a DD or above, even if they think they're an A cup!!! Heck, I have a friend at work who was crying about her bra being so uncomfy... she's a tiny little thing. 5' tall and I'll be darned if she's more than 120lbs. Right now, she's wearing a **36 A.** I'm betting she's probably a 30D or even 28DD (same cup size, different band size), or maybe even bigger in the cup size... but she just laughed me out of town, because her boobs are so small she couldn't be anything BUT an A cup, right? *eyeroll* I've given up on her cause

As an example, I was in a 46DDD, and completely miserable... well, turns out I'm a 40N/42M'ish (in US sizes, although apparently the UK sizing system is superior in pretty much every way). Well, that's not completely accurate any more, because my boobs are already growing and I'm falling out of my bras that mostly fit right-ish... gah. :p

I'm a huge boob advocate now though, I seriously recommend for EVERYONE here on this site to go to an actual boutique or fancy pants store (definitely NOT Victoria's Secret or Walmart, probably not Lane Bryant either), if they measure you and add 4 inches to the band, ban them immediately and go somewhere else, because they weren't taught how to properly fit a bra, they were taught how to fit someone into a size that their store stocks. Researching online first to see what a bra should actually fit like is highly recommended too, and I'll post a link here and look up more if anyone needs

http://www.reddit.com/r/abrathatfits is where I first went, there's a lot of awesome links on the sidebar to the right there.

As for where I got the bra, I preeetty much am restricted to only buying online now, which sucks for trying on/etc... there's one boutique here that got me MOSTLY sized right, but they only have one brand (the crappier brand IMO) that goes up to that cup size in my band size. End of rant, for now, I think, and sorry if it's too scattered XD

Ladies, you CAN have a bra that fits against your ribcage, doesn't dig in anywhere (shoulders, underwire, or band), lifts and separates no matter your size, and supports you! It has fixed so many problems already, my back feels better, etc... and my boobs do look awesome. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Sermari View Post

Ladies, you CAN have a bra that fits against your ribcage, doesn't dig in anywhere (shoulders, underwire, or band), lifts and separates no matter your size, and supports you! It has fixed so many problems already, my back feels better, etc... and my boobs do look awesome. :3

I'm totally with you on being a boob advocate. After ten years of never finding a good bra and wearing sports bras pretty much everywhere, I finally said enough is enough. I was wearing a 34DD because it was the only thing I could find anywhere that would fit. But then I happened to find myself in this little bra shop that actually sold real sizes and got sized. BEST DAY EVER! I ended up in a 28H. Granted, I went from paying $10-$20 for a bra to around $80, but it was worth it. A couple years ago I went in to a Victoria's Secret with a friend and there was this pushy sales girl that SWORE they could fit me. So I let her try. She said I was a 38B. I couldn't stop laughing. Now I've gained a bunch of weight and don't even want to say what size I am. My favorite place to get bras, and sometimes clothes, is Bravissimo. They don't sell anything smaller than a D-cup, but the sizes are a pretty big range.

Thank you for the info! I am going to see if I can get mine... I went to a fancy store a few years ago and they gave me a 40 DDD and I was still dripping out of it. So I didn't buy it. I am sure you're right though, probably the largest cup/band size they had and wanted me to fit into it.

I guess I should of made a new thread, rather then hijacking this one! Sorry!
    .~Becky~.

Here's me! 4wks 4 days

4-4.jpg
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

You look good! How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Aww so cute!
    .~Becky~.

Quote Originally Posted by EllyD14 View Post
    You look good! How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking?
    thanks! 5'6
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Aww so cute!
    thanks!
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Astrid, if you were "dripping out of" (I love the terminology btw XD) a 40DDD, you may very well possibly be a 38 or even 36 band, and a truckload bigger in the cup department... maybe a 38G-J, who knows? Measuring at home if you have a soft tape or some yarn+a measuring tape usually gives you a good ballpark idea of what you'll want to try

Okay! Here is mine! I already feel like I am "Showing" which I know sounds ridiculous, (probably just gained weight ) but I started to show pretty quickly with DS so who knows!
    Marilyn (27) + DH (28)= Jacob + Eric

Here's me at almost 8 weeks. I wanna say it's the baby, but I think it was a salmon dinner that did me over

Sorry bout the messy room and no bra! Adding to the bra conversation, I was absolutely in SHOCK when I got measured during my latest pregnancy and I was a 34DD!!!! I've always been 34B my whole life and though mayyyybe I could be a C. But I was spilling out the sides. It's something I thought it be fine, but when the lady saw it and was like ohh no no honey bigger....ummm what?!? Lol Ive always wanted big boobs.

You both look super cute!!!
    .~Becky~.

Yay! You guys look so good. I'm glad to see more photos popping up!

Quote Originally Posted by wannabmomof3 View Post
    Here's me at almost 8 weeks. I wanna say it's the baby, but I think it was a salmon dinner that did me over

You look great!! Definite baby bump!

Question: How did you get the pics to show up in the post without having to click on a link??? I can't seem to figure it out. Mine come thru as an attachment
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

Quote Originally Posted by laurasuzy1981 View Post
    Question: How did you get the pics to show up in the post without having to click on a link??? I can't seem to figure it out. Mine come thru as an attachment
    I upload mine to photbucket and then on the side of the picture it has four options "Links to share this photo" and I believe I used the IMG link (you just copy and paste). This works the best for me!

You guys look great! Maybe I will get one done today!

I know its technically 5 weeks 6 days but I am calling it 6 weeks just because nothing will change by tomorrow.

Sorry the pic is so big...no idea how to make it smaller!