Thread: ultrasound to check follies tuesday

Default ultrasound to check follies tuesday

well tomorrow i go in to have ultrasound to check follies. Hopefully I have some good ones in there growing. Looks like IUI will probably be at end of week hopefully

GL tomorrow Kim!!! I hope they see 1-3 perfect follies! Let us know how it goes!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I will be praying for you. Fingers crossed for good follies!! I will be stalking you!

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f4f0a

Good Luck!!

well bad news this month is out. ultrasound showed ovulated early this month not sure when it happened. they said will try again next month when af shows

i hate it...i know what you feel, all of this is soo frustrating

That's so frustrating. I'm sorry.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

I am so sorry! What day did they check on? WIll they check earlier next month?
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

So sorry!! Such a bummer!
    Katie-1st angel lost 6/18/2006 at 12 weeks, my Angel Boy Ehrin 4/13/2007 at 20 weeks. Chemical pregnancy 5/7/2013.

they checked on day 14. Not sure if they will do it early next month or whats going to happen. have to wait for blood test next tuesday and then will go from there i guess. Its very frustrating that every month something happens and the one month that i do ovulate it comes early and was told to start doing ovulation kit test on day 14 and then find this one. I guess next month i will start testing earlier

I am having mine checked day 10.....14 seems late, without a window. We will be discussing when to trigger, and dating our IUI'ing....I'd discuss checking sooner, especially considering your early ovulation. Hang in there!
    Katie-1st angel lost 6/18/2006 at 12 weeks, my Angel Boy Ehrin 4/13/2007 at 20 weeks. Chemical pregnancy 5/7/2013.

Sorry Kim. Hang in there. I always have my follicle checked on CD 10. I am really sorry, but maybe you got pregnant naturally this month.

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32

I had my follies checked on cd12. If they don't schedule it earlier then ask them! GL,
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I usually do checks on cd10 and 12. I'm sorry, hope next cycle does the trick.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (5 1/2) and Jericho (3)
    My Blog!

thanks ladies and i sure hope we concieved this month on our own as well. I talked with drs today and they want to wait and see if im pg first but if not then they want to do another scan before day 5 of my cycle to make sure follies are not still in ovaries. then we will be on clomid again and gonna see about doing scan on day 10 this time around.

well a update as of today....i am on cd 19 and started bleeding a little. Not sure if its implantation bleeding or what but it is very unusual for AF to show this early on. I have never started before day 28. So maybe this month worked for us and wont have to do IUI next month. Im staying positive and trying hard to keep busy to keep my mind off of it but its really hard to do when thats all we want. will keep you posted on any changes.

Praying for you and sending you lots of !!!! I hope this is your month!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

thank you and i sure hope so too. this is something new that i have never had happen before so maybe just maybe this is it

Oh my goodness.... That would be fantastic!!! Fingers crossed for you this month!! I will be stalking you.

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32

thanks cheryl. I have been stalking you very closely and praying for you. I sure hope it is too. bleeding is still there but its very light right now. it really does sound like implantation bleeding since im on day 19 of cycle but who knows. Im not gettingmy hopes up nor giving up either. Just going to stay neutral and hope positive results from this considering we didnt get to do IUI this month and ovulated way early this month but was told that I had some decent size ones when i ovulated. so hope is all i can do right now. I have blood work done on tuesday for progestrone but going to call drs office in morning and atleast let them know the status on things and go from there.

Update again...progesterone bloodwork showed i didnt ovulate this month or i ovulated late. so having another progesterone done next tuesday. I broke down today after being told last week i did ovulate. so here again i am faced with negative.

I'm so sorry. That's incredibly frustrating. Praying you ovulated late.

Oh Kim, I am so sorry! I can only imagine how frustrating that is. I don't get my progesterone checked bc I am doing the trigger and the RE says that will force me to ovulate. I don't think you were taking the trigger shot right? Would that help to ensure you ovulate? I am really sorry Hun! My heart is hugging yours right now.

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32

No i havent been taking trigger shot yet. she wants to do another progesterone level next week on the 29th and maybe i just ovulated late but she doesnt think so. If it comes back the same then they want to do provera to start my period for sure and have a baseline ultrasound to make sure everything is clear with ovaries before prescribing me clomid again along with shes going to give me metphormin and try that for couple months. she doesnt want to just jump to IVF or injectables just yet since we havent exhausted our other options. so i guess wait another week and see what happens. its very aggrevating and depressing because it seems every month i just face more pain and heartache. the good news is I did get enrolled into talking to someone about foster care and will be meeting with the caseworker next wednesday and get everything going there and get my courses started so hopefully things will change around for us.

Kim, I am confused why they aren't giving you a trigger shot to help ensure you ovulate. I would definitely not count you out or move you on to IVF. I pay out of pocket for everything and the trigger is not bad. I think it runs me about $75 per month. I would ask about it. That is exciting about foster care. I am so sorry Hun, but keep your hopes up because you still have great chances of getting your BFP!!

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32

thanks cheryl. I pay for everything out of my pocket too. Our insurance doesnt pay for anything. I wanted them to put me on trigger shots but she said no and wouldnt do it just yet. I also called another RE office to try to get in with them thinking i might get somewhere but they are booked all the way into August and then i have to see a nurse practioner before even seeing the Re dr so i would be wasting a 2 hr trip and still have to wait another month before even getting anywhere that would put me all the way in to October. Not my ideal plan there so i will stay where i am at and hope this works or they start doing something. Until I get a clear positive that Im ovulating with meds we wont be doing a IUI.

well i did bloodwork again on wednesday and its friday now and still no results on progesterone level to show if i just ovulated late. they said if i didnt they would be putting me on higher dose of clomid and put me on metphormin so i guess tomorrow is hopefully the day to know my fate.

I am so sorry for your frustrations Kim! I hope you hear something soon! I would really push them to give you the trigger shot. That will force you to ovulate. Praying for good news for you!

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32

results showed i ovulated. it was a 10 so here we wait and see if AF shows or not.