Thread: Kind of stupid question

Default Kind of stupid question

Is it possible to implant without any cramping? I'm 9 DPO today and haven't had a single cramp. Looking back on both pregnant and non-pregnant charts it is pretty unusual for me to not have had some kind of cramping by this point. I guess I'm hoping it is possible so I can see that BFP soon.

I have never cramped with implantation but when I'm not on progesterone I get watery cm around 7-9dpo .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I have never cramped or had implantation bleeding in all 4 of my pregnancies

I have only had 1 pg where I had early implantspotting. The rest of pg's with spotting later at 11 - 12 days I mc'd. I have never noticed any type of implantation cramping. So I think it is very normal not to have impalnt cramping or bleeding.

I didn't have any cramping or spotting when I implanted with Maddy. I did have very very slight spotting (light brown tinged CM with this pregnancy but I don't remember cramping.)
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Blog Entries

With my first I didn't have any spotting and that's how I knew that I was pregnant. I don't remember any cramping or spotting with any of my pregnancies around implantation time.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

I didn't have any cramping or spotting.
    Laura (33) DH (37) x 4

I haven't ever had implantation spotting but I always cramp mid LP regardless of pregnant/not pregnant so it's kind of throwing me off a little. Hoping it's a positive thing!