Thread: Letdown sensations while pregnant?

Blog Entries

Default Letdown sensations while pregnant?

Have any of you had letdown sensations while you've been pregnant but not nursing? My DS weaned about a year ago and I am now about 32 weeks pregnant. Starting yesterday I've felt letdown sensations in both breasts multiple times. I don't seem to have any significant colustrum or milk since nothing is wet afterward. This did not happen between my first and second even though I nursed until about 20 weeks.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    Check out our business, JRSolutions.

I have that sensation the entire pregnancy, every time. I have no idea why. You're not the only crazy person I guess. LOL

Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!!

Blog Entries

It is so bizarre! Maybe it means that my milk will come in super quick. That would be nice.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.

I randomly feel engorged at various times throughout the day. Than a little while later it goes away.

Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog

Im there with you Jessica. Though I actually leak when it happens. Im already wearing breast pads and I havent nursed for almost 3 years (or will be close to it when she is born). I have a feeling my milk will come in even faster this time, with DS it came it just before I left the hospital.

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)My Blog

Blog Entries

My milk came in on day three with my first and day two with my second (although he seemed to be actively swallowing quite a bit from the get go). It's just such a weird sensation and I'm worried that suddenly I will have wet spots on my shirt. Maybe I should wear breast pads just in case.

I haven't had that happen here yet but I weaned a little over a year ago and I'm only 14 weeks. It would be nice if that meant your milk will come in quicker this time!!
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*