Thread: One Day Closer

Default One Day Closer

'One Day Closer' was my motto in our second year of waiting for our little one. I was desperate to find the silver lining in everything after our failed adoption and while I was searching online I saw this phrase and loved it. I loved that it made me look at things in a differently...every day good or bad that goes went by brought me one day closer to meeting my little one. I had a handstamped bracelet made and would love to pass it on. I know there are a few of you that have been waiting for a long time...I waited with you and I want to send it on to someone who has been in the waiting process for a while. Adoption is hard...that's why this room is so important. We may never meet face to face but there have been things said in the room that have gotten me through some of my toughest days. Maybe this bracelet could be a good luck charm for someone and then could get passed on again. Anyone interested?

PM me!
    Jess

Oh my gosh, you are so thoughtful and sweet! I bet there's a hopeful adoptive momma-to-be here that would just love to have it. What a beautiful thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by sunkiss View Post
    Oh my gosh, you are so thoughtful and sweet! I bet there's a hopeful adoptive momma-to-be here that would just love to have it. What a beautiful thing to do.
    ^^^this !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I think that would be awesome! I love this room as well. We have been through a lot together