Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TWW Thread

Sorry it was negative hopefully you'll get your BFP really soon!

Afm- soo emotional and tired that I can't hardly stand myself :-/ lol

Oh and this morning going to the bathroom every few minutes lol even tho I haven't drank anything this morning lol

Good morning ladies!!! 9dpo today and ofcourse I broke down and poas... I got a super faint line on my dollar store test but its probably just a evap! You would think after two chemicals in a row I would learn my lesson but no! Lol I might test my kids pee to see if they get an evap line! TTC is making me nuts....

Okay, I must have peed last night like 6-8 times within the span of a few hours when I got home from work and I really wasn't drinking all that much. I hate that my body plays tricks on me like this. Last cycle I thought for sure I was PG and it ended up BFN.
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I'm supposed to be getting af tomorrow, and I'm 100% sure she'll come *sigh*. I can't use any pee sticks as DH didn't want to go hardcore ttc til October . So I have to wait til I miss AF to poas.. *sigh*

Just checking in. No new symptoms. Coffee still tastes bad. A little crampy. That's about it.

I've been really tired the last couple of days and have had mild nausea off and on, but my boobs don't hurt at all. I was having cramps a few days ago but they have seemed to disappeared. Thinking about POASing tomorrow instead of waiting on beta on Tuesday. I don't have an FRERs though- just one HPT from the generic OPK box. Guess that will have to work, right?

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Gator I can't wait!!!! Fingers crossed! What day po are you?

Come on. Poas for us. 12-13 dpo is the perfect time to. ;) Good luck!!!

Hope you get your BFP Gator and ember!!

Afm- I've felt nauseous today and off and on the last few days and I've been sooo tired have felt completely wiped out and heart acting up a little.. Bbs still sore and without me asking if they looking different my DH said they look a lil bigger!! And says my stomach looks and feels like it did last month during my chemical!! I really hope I'm expecting again and that I won't lose it again!!

I'm also soo anxious to poas but I'm trying to wait till next Sunday :-/ lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Gator I can't wait!!!! Fingers crossed! What day po are you?
    Tomorrow will be 13dpiui. Not sure it would show up as BFP even if I was PG. My beta with DS was only 17 at 14dpiui.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Ok I see! I hope it surprises you and you get a beautiful dark line!!!! Waiting for good news!

So it's the 20th and AF IS TWO DAYS LATE!!! Woo hoo!!! Not sure when I'll be able to test. hope mother nature isn't throwing me for a loop.

ClearBlue digi says not pregnant. Pretty sure that means I'm out unless I get a really low beta tomorrow. Looks like I'll be moving on to injectibles after my surgery. I really hate being infertile

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    ClearBlue digi says not pregnant. Pretty sure that means I'm out unless I get a really low beta tomorrow. Looks like I'll be moving on to injectibles after my surgery. I really hate being infertile
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06

So sorry gator

Sorry Gator. Digis aren't very sensitive so don't lose hope just yet.

I'm really icky feeling this morning . Blah!

So sorry Gator. I hope it's still too early to register on the digi and your bllodwork brings good news.

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Soo I'm felt really nauseous last night and have off and on most of the day today and the last few days or week I'm have felt soo exhausted and definitely REALLY getting to me today😴 soo hard to wait till Sunday to test 😕

Hi everyone! I haven't been on in awhile, at least not to post. Been trying not to think about trying to get pregnant. I guess I am in the tww now, cd1 was 5/3 (my bday, of course!) TTC is a bummer, I hope all of us are done with this process soon!
    DD 1 (6), DD2 (4), DS (2), MC 7/13

Hey Kemommy, I have thought of you often!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06

Got a big headache of an on the last two days bbs still are tender and um a lil bigger DH says lol and also still feeling nauseous and DH says my stomach still looks and feels different like it did last time I was expecting.. Sunday hurry up and get here! Lol