Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TWW Thread

Hybrid View

Default TWW Thread

Anyone having any symptoms that sound promising? I'm only 4dpo, so no symptoms yet. But I'm having to talk myself out of poas. I have the urge so bad and know dang good and well it's not even possible to get a bfp yet. Ugh. This week needs to hurry up. I'm supposed to test on Sunday, but I might actually start Friday, just to keep me sane. Lol. So, keep me occupied ladies and share your symptoms.

I've been having more cramping than usual for this early on before AF, but it could be because I just had the HSG last week. My tubes might be tired
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Yay for cramps. That's always a good sign for me. By the way, I got my bfp the cycle right after my hsg. When will you begin testing?

My beta is on 5/21. I don't know if I will test before then.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I wish I had your willpower .

I just hate seeing BFNs. I really hope this is my cycle but I'm trying to stay realistic. My RE thinks I have quite a few polyps in my uterus. If I don't get a BFP this cycle, then I will have surgery next cycle.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Okay, so two weird things. This afternoon I was drinking a Dr. Pepper Ten, which I normally like. Today, it just didn't taste "good" to me. I ended up drinking it but it never tasted as good as it normally does to me (it wasn't expired).

Secondly, DH had a dream that I was PG and that he knew I was PG before I did in his dream.

Weird, huh?

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Sounds good Gator!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Woohoo!! Sounds very promising.

I've heard that food (drinks especially) tasting weird is a common early-pg sign!! Hoping that is good luck! Also when my sister was "cooking", her dad had a dream of exactly what she would look like---weird!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

My coffee made me gag this morning. Couldn't drink it. That has been a symptom before with one of my boys. Hopefully it means something again. I'm leaving Thursday to go out of town, so maybe I'll get a nice vacation bfp this weekend. Fx!!!!!

My water tasted weird to me this morning too.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Well I'm only about 4 or 5 dpo I think but I'm feeling very hungry already like I did with my chemical last month and already been kinda moody and tender breasts all of which I never have hardly and especially not the achy bbs so hoping its my month again! And that itl stick this time!

Hey, we're both 5 dpo. Yay us. Lol. Sore bbs are a great sign. When are you planning to test? I would love to wait for af but I'll be bonkers by then. Haha. I hope this is ALL of our month. I love everyone here, but am tired of sharing THIS room. ;-)

Lol yea yay us! I also have woke up feeling nauseous this morning! I'm planning on testing around the 26th if I can wait that long lol and I would go crazy too trying to wait till AF shows :-/ lol I hope and pray this is your month too! And the others!

I'm in the tww, but only 3 dpo, so not much going on over here. I did have a really strong metallic taste come up randomly yesterday but 2 dpo is just too early for symptoms. The only other time I had that was at about 8 dpo right before I got my bfp in March. Ahhhh, I love symptom spotting!

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

I hope you get your BFP this month Mel and that everything goes great!

Afm- I just tried to eat some ramen noodles for lunch since its after 11 here (and i love them) and they didn't taste good to me at all even after adding salt to em which I never do but I was trying to get em to taste good but still tasted bad :-/ really hopeful!!

I am really emotional today, which is also a symptom for me. I am taking progesterone too, so I'm not sure if maybe that could be a side effect of the meds. I just know everything has hurt my feelings and I even cried once. I'm not a crier usually.

Young - I hope it's our month too!!!

Babypayne - Sorry your having such a rough day. Also, I hear you about wanting to get out of this room. I'm seeing people that I shared this room with last year already having their babies. I feel like I'm perpetually stuck like in Groundhog Day

Adding to the "food tasted weird" pile, I had mexican with my BFF today and I could not eat my chile relleno (which I love to death). I took a small bite and wanted to spit it out--but my friend thought it was fine--good even. She took it home.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I'm currently 12dpo, but not much in the way of symptoms, other than lack of a break out. I'm really disappointed because I'm thinking I'm out this month. I'll know by the 18th but ugh I'd just rather know now!

Oh man, i wish someone would start poas already. I love trying to see lines... sometimes I scroll through the galleries on countdown to pregnancy just to check out the squinters. We need more action on APA!

Just wanted to pop in and say good luck to all you ladies!!! to you all!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to start seeing some pee sticks!!!

I'm so ready to poas. Tomorrow I'll be 7dpo, so I might do it then. I got a bfp with my second daughter then, so what the heck. Why not?!?

I might POAS Sunday or Monday, but we will see. I really hate seeing BFN.

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Popping in to say that by around 8 DPO, I couldn't drink fresca anymore (fake sugar, no thank you! My body apparently doesn't want that for the baby) and even just the smell of my husband's coffee in the morning made me nauseous... at 9 DPO I got sick because I took my adderall (legitimate, ADHD, all that) so I stopped (at that point I heavily suspected, and that's when my first very light BFP was!) Your body can definitely start rejecting things that might be bad for baby pretty darn quickly (I swear, it wasn't/isn't in my head!)
    Last edited by Sermari; 05-15-2013 at 08:40 PM.

I want to! My veins are extremely noticeable which they never have been that much except last month during my chemical and I've been so moody and I never have been a moody or crying person 😳so FX that this is it! For all of us! I want to poas too buut it's waaaaay to early for me 😕lol

Ok. I confess. I did it and of course, it was negative. At least its out of my system, for a few days..... Maybe. Nah, I'm going out of town today and won't be back til Sunday, and probably won't even take any tests with me. If they're there, I'll be tempted. Kwim?

Oh yeah, there wasn't even an evap line, so I know I got a good batch of wondfos.

Sorry it was negative, but hopefully we'll see your beautiful bfp in the next couple of days.