Thread: update...beta today

Default update...beta today

Beta is 2107...down 17% !!!!! So thankful!

Now I go in weekly for betas, continue to avoid folic acid, keep to light activity, and stay on pelvic rest until my levels are <5.

The nurse said it should only be another week or two but I'm going to take it one week at a time and not stress about it .

I'm out until at least mid-August but I'll be cheering from the sidelines !!!

Thank you everyone so much for your love, support, and encouragement through all of this !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

midgetlb6 Guest

yay for numbers going down so you can move on, should go down pretty quick till the last week that seems to drag on grrr

YAAAAAAAY!!! SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO glad your numbers are down!

I'm so glad to hear this!

That's great!!

Blog Entries

Wonderful news!
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

I'm so glad to hear a good report!!!

Yay! I am so glad you can keep moving forward. Will be thinking of you!

I am so glad the numbers are headed in the right direction! Hooray for the small victories in life

Thanks ladies !! I'm totally ecstatic! I'm okay with however long it takes now...just so thankful to be moving in the right direction .

Dh and I talked about following up with a few months of bc after my beta is down to give my body time to reset and rebuild. I usually bleed for 4-7wks after a loss even with normal betas...a few months of bc has always seemed to do a good job of building up and cleaning out my lining to give a healthier, stronger environment for baby to implant and grow .

So for now, the plan is to do 2-3cycles of bc beginning immediately after a normal beta. On my 2nd or 3rd cycle after stopping bc we'll do cd3 testing, progesterone levels (7, 8, or 9dpo), and the hysteroscopy. I'll be discussing this plan with my RE first which I'm assuming he'll be on board with since it's really a personal decision and not really a medical one but maybe he will have counsel otherwise from a medical standpoint...looking forward to discussing it with him.

So it may be at least 4-6months before we ttc again but I think this will give a little one the best start possible.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

So happy to hear that your numbers are coming down now!!

Great news!!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!