Thread: Trying to Conceive

Default Trying to Conceive

Hi all, i am so confused, on Jan 9th 2013 i got to know im pregnant , but at the end of the month i got to know the babys' growth has stopped and i got the baby miscarried on Feb 12 , on the investigation i got to know i was sufring from herpes infrction which affected my babis growth and got treted which thankfully is now subsided, Doc asked me to try again , i got my periods on 12 th april and i was given a dosage of Clomid 100 mg day and night for 5 days, futher to 2 injections in my stomach, which showed later 2 eggs in my right ovary and 1 egg in my left ovary size 20-22, the day after i was given HCG injection, im expecting my periods today but did not have, i have feeling but no periods, u think im pregnant??? im so confused, ive sore breast (which i thought was due to HCG injection_, i feel bloated gassy and also having joint pains!!please help me out!!eagerly waiting to check as doc asked me to check on 14th!!CANT WAIT!

(((Hugs)))...I'm so sorry for your loss !

I'm not sure since I know the injects can cause symptoms but I don't know much else about them. The wait would be so hard for me too!! Really hoping and praying you get great news in a couple of days!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

thanks honey!!yes this wait kills!!im waiting for 14th to come eagerly!!thanks..

I could never hold out and always tested early :razz: I only did clomid so I'm not sure how symptoms would be different with injects.
    Hope this cycle is it for you!
    Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah 9/10 - 3/11
    FFS "Baby C" 4/23 - 5/26 Sibs Q,Z,J & K

thank you!my husband is not letting me go any where out ;) just because may be we had a miscarriage this year, but im not even sure if im pregnant!waiting for tomorrow !!

It's the 14th already!! Please let us know, we are rooting for your BFP!!

TTC with OvuFriend

i did a home pregnancy test and it shows a very faint line!!im scared as i m reading about this as a faint line can be early pregnancy or miscarriage, doc asked me to get blood test (HCG) test tomorrow!! cant wait!!! a faint line has been showing from last two days! dont know!god please help !

A faint line is good !! Everyone's hcg rises at a different rate...! Hang in there...praying, praying, praying for a good beta tomorrow !!!!! I can't wait to hear!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 05-14-2013 at 06:02 AM. Reason: changed smiley :)
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

really!!ive been trying hard!!i wish it comes positive!!thanks love!! thanks for all ur wishes it really means a lot!and this wait is really maiking me mad!!will try another home pregnancy today!!!

A faint line is a BFP, it doesn't mean anything other than that!!! Hoping for good numbers in your beta!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

reallly!!!! im so relieved, just cant believe, having my HCG checked tomorrow!!hoping for good results!!!!sigh im so relieved looking at your message

yesterday i went for both qualitative beta and quantitative beta test, qualitative says negative but they asked me to wait for quantitative test as that is more accurate, ive been doing research as my HPT are coming positive with a very faint line..im so frustrated!!and cant stop thinking about this, i will be receiving the news today may be!!!! i wish i hope ipray

I'm sorry that you didn't receive better news. Still holding out hope for you though. Many hugs sent your way as you wait!

Do you know what the difference is in the tests? I don't think I've heard of those before, is just a urine vs blood test?

Hoping that you get good news!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

hi all!! yesterday my reports came weak pregnancy and today again we lost the baby! im so shattered and i feel helpless..i just feel like a rock sitting everywhere now! its such a dead feeling.

midgetlb6 Guest

the worst feeling ever, pick yourself up, hug yourself . I would have doctor run some tests and make sure your progesterone levels are good enough to sustain a pregnancy, sometime we just need a little help staying pregnant.

I'm soo sorry I just had one happen to me last month.. I'm so sorry my heart is breaking for you!! I'll be praying for you!

Oh sweetie ...I'm so very very sorry ! Breaks my heart !!!

Thinking of you and praying for comfort and healing (((hugs)))!!!!

I am so sorry for your loss
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

thank you all for ur concern, away from family but its so good to be connected to you all! im going for check up today, 2nd loss in 5 months is devastating. i hope i get my good news loon..love u all