Thread: This is for My Daughter Sydney Ryan Taylor Hunt who I lost 8 yrs ago this Mother's Day May 12, 2013

Default This is for My Daughter Sydney Ryan Taylor Hunt who I lost 8 yrs ago this Mother's Day May 12, 2013

This Mother's Day 8yrs ago I lost my last daughter when I was just 21 weeks pregnant w/her. It was so hard loosing her on that day but I had a good doctor who didn't want this sad experience to be the focus of the rest of the Mother's Days that I had for the rest of my life so he made it where everything said that she didn't die til the next day on the 13 but he & I are the only 2 people in the world that know the real truth. This Mother's Day is going to be so very hard on me. I know I should be happy & greatful that I have one daughter who is living but I really want my whole family together. So it is very hard. My daughter was named Sydney Ryan Taylor Hunt. She was very very small when she came out but I did get to hold her & give her a name all before she ended up dying. I was right there holding here when she left this world. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about Sydney or miss her like crazy or wonder what my life would be like if she was still here. I really miss my little girl & it just hurts so very badly. She was so small when she was born that we knew she wasn't going to make it so there was no use in trying so they just let me sit & hold her until she had passed away & even a little longer than that. That was the hardest thing that I've ever had to do all alone. But I think the hardest part was leaving w/o her after I had just given birth to her even though I knew she had died in my arms. I would give anything for her to be here w/her family right now. I did everything right but my body just couldn't handle being pregnant w/her & just decided to get rid of her. I would have gladly given my life for hers. There has been in emptiness & void in my life ever since I lost her that nothing can fill ever. There is a whole in my heart where she should be that will never be filled. This year is going to be very difficult because it is the same day just 8 yrs later that I gave birth to her & that kills me inside. This Mother's Day 8yrs ago I lost my last daughter when I was just 21 weeks pregnant w/her. It was so hard loosing her on that day but I had a good doctor who didn't want this sad experience to be the focus of the rest of the Mother's Days that I had for the rest of my life so he made it where everything said that she didn't die til the next day on the 13 but he & I are the only 2 people in the world that know the real truth. This Mother's Day is going to be so very hard on me. I know I should be happy & greatful that I have one daughter who is living but I really want my whole family together. So it is very hard. My daughter was named Sydney Ryan Taylor Hunt. She was very very small when she came out but I did get to hold her & give her a name all before she ended up dying. I was right there holding here when she left this world. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about Sydney or miss her like crazy or wonder what my life would be like if she was still here. I really miss my little girl & it just hurts so very badly. She was so small when she was born that we knew she wasn't going to make it so there was no use in trying so they just let me sit & hold her until she had passed away & even a little longer than that. That was the hardest thing that I've ever had to do all alone. But I think the hardest part was leaving w/o her after I had just given birth to her even though I knew she had died in my arms. I would give anything for her to be here w/her family right now. I did everything right but my body just couldn't handle being pregnant w/her & just decided to get rid of her. I would have gladly given my life for hers. There has been in emptiness & void in my life ever since I lost her that nothing can fill ever. There is a whole in my heart where she should be that will never be filled. This year is going to be very difficult because it is the same day just 8 yrs later that I gave birth to her & that kills me inside. I just hope she knows that her Sister & I love her very much & I know that her Daddy does also & that we all wish she was still here w/us. We all miss you so very much Sydney Ryan Taylor Hunt. Just plz watch over all of us & show us ur love from where u are bc u know we will get it. I'm so sry baby girl that I couldn't make things different so that u would be w/us right now. We all love & miss u so very much. I just hope that u can forgive me because I can't forgive myself because of this & it kills me everyday. I Love You Baby Girl.

Sydney I'm your Momma & I love you more than u could ever know & not one day goes by that I don't think of u multiple times a day. I miss u so much & love u even more. If u can plz come to me & give me a little bit of comfort plz. I Love You!!!! MOMMA
    Doc
    Mom to Daughters Victoria Leigh (10) 8/30/98 Sydney Ryan Taylor Hunt born to Heaven 5/13/05 21wks

!!!

I'm so so sorry for your loss. I know without doubt you will be with your daughter again and until then, she will be waiting and watching for you and your family. I pray you can be given peace since nothing you did caused you to lose her. Much love and prayers coming to you

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter.
    Angela, Andrew & Nicholas

Three sweet angels in heaven