Thread: STILL feeling sick...

Unhappy STILL feeling sick...

And I mean really sick. It is worse in the morning before I eat, and or if I go a while without a snack between meals. I really doubt it being early pg symptoms. But Progesterone alone has never made me feel this sick. Anyway I had a bfn again yesterday. Has anyone felt super ill before they got a bfp?
    ]Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Praying for all the APA girls .

Early in my pregnancy I would get really sick if I didn't eat like every 2 hours.

Thanks! IDK why but it makes me feel a little bit better that I may be sick feeling for a good reason.

I felt the same way Mariah! I mean I felt SICK if I didn't eat enough. When I was maybe 4-6 weeks, somewhere in there, I got up and went to the grocery store without eating breakfast first which I used to do all the time because I'd buy breakfast there. I spent hours on the couch with a garbage can in front of me dry heaving...and then I thought mmm potato and made one and all was well. Lol. But I felt very sick if I didn't eat frequently. I felt like I had to eat all the time, and it wasn't hunger either, just nausea. That was before BFP. I felt that way for a few days before it showed up. Maybe you're one of those rare people who don't show on a urine test or something. What kinds of tests have you been using?
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

I hate feeling nauseated! I hope it is for a good reason too! are you thinking about taking provera and then trying clomid again if you get another bfn? (But I hope you don't need it!)

Quote Originally Posted by Leah26 View Post
    I felt the same way Mariah! I mean I felt SICK if I didn't eat enough. When I was maybe 4-6 weeks, somewhere in there, I got up and went to the grocery store without eating breakfast first which I used to do all the time because I'd buy breakfast there. I spent hours on the couch with a garbage can in front of me dry heaving...and then I thought mmm potato and made one and all was well. Lol. But I felt very sick if I didn't eat frequently. I felt like I had to eat all the time, and it wasn't hunger either, just nausea. That was before BFP. I felt that way for a few days before it showed up. Maybe you're one of those rare people who don't show on a urine test or something. What kinds of tests have you been using?
    I have been useing all kinds of tests. lol You know just to be sure. I could have possibly Oed 12 days ago (fx). So... it could just be early? Or progesterone... I mean my pro symptoms get worse and worse the older I get so anything is possible. I might just pick up a couple more test when I go out today.

Yes, that's how I knew I was pregnant - much earlier before a bfp, I started feeling nauseous, almost all day long...and really really tired. Try more tests a bit later

Girl I hope you get a BFP! It's so hard to know what all is going on when you have long cycles. I hate when I have a longer one and I have no clue if or when I could have O'd and so I just take tests all the time. Lol. I knew I was pregnant because of my boobs more than anything. Hurt so bad I couldn't stand it. That was my sure symptom. Of course since then it seems to happen with PMS when it didn't before...of course. Anyway, I really hope this is a BFP girl! Or that AF hurries the heck up so you can get back on Clomid! FX!
    MMC 4/12

Dragging today... and feel like I have been hit by a bus. I hope I get a bfp or af soon... I can feel one of them is very close. Because I have 0 energy at all. I go to walmart and home depot when my dh has made n adequate list... and tests are already on there. ;)

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Aww Mariah you already know what I'm hoping for you but either way I hope you get your answers soon

No bfp.... oh well... I hope af is here today.... cramps yesterday. So I am sure somthing is going to happen soon.

I hope it is O, implantation or AF! Implantation would be the best, of course lol but i sure hope something happens soon. Long cycles suck! I have never been more than 60 something days, so my heart goes out to you
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

(((Hugs)))...not knowing is so frustrating !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Confusing cycles just plain suck. I had one this time. Having surgery next week, and found out that I O'd this month which hasn't happened without drugs in years as far as I know, and we didn't prevent. Of course I wondered if I could be pregnant...of course AF was also like 3 days late. I had no symptoms of AF and no pregnancy symptoms so I didn't know what to think. Finally, after being a few days late, I bought some tests while I was Target...I came home to take the stupid thing and AF started as I was taking it. I was pretty sure buying the tests would make her come and it did. Lol. Anyway, it sucks. I can't imagine having the super long cycles like you do though. That must just be so so frustrating sometimes! I think AF should hurry up (if she has to make an appearance) so you can start Clomid and get this show on the road! We should be TTC again after surgery next week so we'll be TTC at the same time again at least! Maybe we'll end up cycle buddies!
    MMC 4/12

Quote Originally Posted by Leah26 View Post
    Confusing cycles just plain suck. I had one this time. Having surgery next week, and found out that I O'd this month which hasn't happened without drugs in years as far as I know, and we didn't prevent. Of course I wondered if I could be pregnant...of course AF was also like 3 days late. I had no symptoms of AF and no pregnancy symptoms so I didn't know what to think. Finally, after being a few days late, I bought some tests while I was Target...I came home to take the stupid thing and AF started as I was taking it. I was pretty sure buying the tests would make her come and it did. Lol. Anyway, it sucks. I can't imagine having the super long cycles like you do though. That must just be so so frustrating sometimes! I think AF should hurry up (if she has to make an appearance) so you can start Clomid and get this show on the road! We should be TTC again after surgery next week so we'll be TTC at the same time again at least! Maybe we'll end up cycle buddies!
    I hope we do get to be cycle buddies! I haven't had a long cycle like this in over a year. I forgot how much they suck. lol I am looking forward to starting a new cycle that it a normal length bfp or bfn. I just want normal cycles again. Of course a bfp would be nice too.