Thread: Name meaning

Default Name meaning

This might sound completely weird but I just had to tell you ladies here because I think you'll get it. All along through everything happening with baby girl we've in a way wondered if maybe she was the baby that we lost when I miscarried. She was born when our baby was supposed to be born and there were just so many little things that made us wonder. We always believed that our baby would come back to us somehow, and it's definitely true that if I'd carried to term we wouldn't be here with her now. So...we've always wondered. Well today we looked up the name we call her. It's just a nickname for the name her mom gave her so we never really thought of it as a real name but it's what we've always called her and what she responds to and what we've come to know her as. Well, my dad looked it up and told me it was a real given name. Lol. And told me I should look it up. So I did, and it turns out that it means "reborn" or "to rise again". Now, maybe I'm nuts but that just seems insane to me (in an awesome way of course) that that's what the name we call her means. We've always said it suited her oddly and didn't know why. Just had to put that out there because it blew my mind when I looked it up. I hope all of these crazy things that have happened aren't just coincidence and that they're signs somehow that she's meant to be with us forever. I won't believe that completely though unless/until her last name is changed to ours. But...cool moment today.
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

That is really neat. I love looking up the meanings to names. I can't wait to the day you can officially call her "yours." I hope that day is coming very soon.
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

*Goosebumps* That is just wonderful!! I absolutely believe in this kind of thing. Without a doubt in my mind. Still praying for your family!!
    ~Andrea~

I don't believe in coincidences, I think she was meant to be yours all along, keeping you in my prayers that she will indeed get to stay with you forever

Quote Originally Posted by bowlerchick View Post
    I don't believe in coincidences, I think she was meant to be yours all along, keeping you in my prayers that she will indeed get to stay with you forever
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkiss View Post
    *Goosebumps* That is just wonderful!! I absolutely believe in this kind of thing. Without a doubt in my mind. Still praying for your family!!
    ^^^ these exactly !!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

That is SO neat! I love it!

I'm glad you guys don't think I'm crazy. Lol. I just thought this was the coolest thing ever! I just hope things continue to go in the direction that it seems like they are. I imagine we'll have more obstacles along the way because that's just how it is but as long as the end result is this beautiful baby in the right place it'll all be worth it!
    MMC 4/12
    Leah (27) DH (30) Diagnosed PCOS and Stage 1 Endometriosis/Diagnosed CVID 2007

I remember an awesome quote that is so fitting: "coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous!" I pray that you are able to continue to care for your special little girl!

How incredible!!!!! That is just amazing!!! Leah, I'd definitely say that's a sign from God himself!!! Baby girl is meant to be yours! I hope this day comes soon. That's just amazing!!
    Autumn (me) Darren () Naheana () Mahikoa () La'i () & Mana'o ()

I do not think you are crazy that is actually pretty amazing to hear.

Aww, love it!!!