Thread: Going Crazy

Default Going Crazy

Just looking for a few other peoples take on my situation. The first day of my last period was March 23. I am now 12 days late for my expected start date of April 25th. My periods are pretty regular, but usually if I am suppose to start during the week I usually find myself starting on the weekend. According to my period app my average cycle is about 33 days. My bf and I sex on 4/11 and 4/13 using the pull out method. I feel a little crampy, maybe a little tired, but nothing else really except the missed period. I am a college student and I had finals on April 19,21,22,24. Stress doesn't normally affect my cycles. I took a urine test on day 8 of being late and day 11 of being later and both were negative. Everytime I go to the bathroom I kind of hope it starts. Right now is not exactly the right time for a baby, so I am a tad bit freaked. But I am 28 and baby fever has been running through my veins for a couple years now, so I wont lie I maybe a little excited it I am.

I would recommend calling your doctor and asking for a blood HCG test. It might be possible that you are having an annovulatory cycle, which isn't unusual once or twice a year. Good luck!
    Jen (34), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

PS. The pull out "method" is not really a valid form of birth control. If you AND bf aren't ready to have kids yet, you might want to look into a better "method".
    Rae (27), DH (26), Lucas (6/3/12), Amelia (12/13/13)

I appreciate the comments, but to the snarky comment in the 6.5 yrs we've been together this is the very FIRST incident. Why might you ask because we actually do use contraceptive on a regular basis. I am 28 years old and I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday. I asked for your take on my situation, not for your advice on my methods. I know irresponsibility when I see it and I am stressing enough on my own. I do not need your judgement and I am sure no one else does either, so please take that in account before you decide to comment on someone else's post.

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GatorGRITS View Post
    I would recommend calling your doctor and asking for a blood HCG test. It might be possible that you are having an annovulatory cycle, which isn't unusual once or twice a year. Good luck!
    ^^^^^^ THIS , it's very possible that sub consciously your stress level could be delaying it, crazy what a body can do and with all your finals it can in fact delay it, GL Hun hope you get what's really in your heart. Call ASAP especially if you hit the 2 week late marker

Quote Originally Posted by casssie View Post
    I appreciate the comments, but to the snarky comment in the 6.5 yrs we've been together this is the very FIRST incident. Why might you ask because we actually do use contraceptive on a regular basis. I am 28 years old and I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday. I asked for your take on my situation, not for your advice on my methods. I know irresponsibility when I see it and I am stressing enough on my own. I do not need your judgement and I am sure no one else does either, so please take that in account before you decide to comment on someone else's post.
    Here Here !!