Thread: I need to know if I'm pregnant as soon as possible. Answers please?

Default I need to know if I'm pregnant as soon as possible. Answers please?

Well me and my boyfriend hasn't had sex yet. But we did mess around. Like he rubs his **** on me. That's about it. But I do wipe his precum off. & he did not cum near me. He cummed on a towel. My last period was on april 9th. of last month to the 14th. But my stomach has been hurting on the left side for a week. We did it on april 26, Friday. & my stomach has been hurting since Monday april 29. & today is Sunday may 5 & it is still hurting. Sometimes it feels like I need to throw up. But it doesn't make me. & I haven't yet. & I kinda have the gas. & that's it. Can someone please help me?? My mom said that something could be wrong with my stomach. Help me!

Blog Entries

If there is anything from him near your vagina there is a low possibility of pregnancy so I would encourage you to prevent that from happening in the future. I would go see a doctor since you've been having stomach pain for about a week now that isn't going away. Generally pain is not a sign of pregnancy.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Okay thank you so much. I think I am just stressing about it too much!