Thread: I could use some info from people that know more than I do! Please!!!

Default I could use some info from people that know more than I do! Please!!!

Hello,

So I have read just about every word of info on this matter I can get my hands on but I still would really really like help from some people on here. I would like to know or have you guys or girls shed some light on my situation. My gf and I have had sex with out protection and there is a chance that she could be pregnant. Today is the 33 day since her last period she is usually on a 26-28 day cycle. Last weekend she showed and felt all the signs of her period but nothing ever came. I've done A LOT of research of what to look for what to expect, how long you should wait to take a hpt what's to early vs proper time. So on to the details. She's 5-7 days late 33 days since her last cycle. She has gone through some changes and has been Really stressed about school. She used to be really athletic and now she doesn't really play anymore she used to have her cycle matched up with her room mate then she became not nice so they stopped hanging out as much so shes not there and she started a new antibiotic. I'm just wondering if any or all these could cause a late period? Also she has taken 4 hpt's and one urine test from planned parenthood over the past 7 days 1 Tuesday (neg) 1 Wednesday (neg) and PP urine test Wednesday (neg) then 2 yesterday the 4th (both negative). I know I've read you can test too early but all of the according to peeonastick.com have all taken place outside of the 19 day range (20, 21,24)for opertune testing times. Where there should be enough hcg in the urine to make it positive. She has been having slight cramping(about 30 min yesterday morning), but no bleeding, the only time there was ever any bleeding was right after her last period about 3-4 weeks ago after we had been really active (but if that was implantation bleeding, after a month wouldn't there be physical signs that she is pregnant, Maybe a positive on one of the 5 tests?). I am sorry for the novel but I want to provide you guys with as much info I can so you can make the best answer you can.

Thank you in advance! Hopefully someone an shed some light! Please!

Wow, you are insanely informed for a guy...that's awesome !!

I would say it is unlikely that she is pg based on the info you've given. The best thing to do is have her wait another week and test again if her period hasn't shown. If it's still neg then she should call her dr just to be on the safe side .

A change in activity level, stress, etc...looooots of things can cause a late cycle even if a woman has been regular every other cycle in her life. It's tough taking care of yourself while in college but I hope she's taking time for a breather now and again...my heart goes out to her!

Thinking of you both and hoping you get a definite answer soon! The waiting and not knowing is so nerve-wracking (((hugs)))...hang in there !

Keep us posted!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Default Thank you so much!!!

Thank you! You are so nice and both my gf and I read your post at the same time and agree you are very sweet! And I hope you are right!

I agree! i love how informed you are!

I would say No as well just from reading the details but again you can never be 100% sure.

Isnt it funny how we woman dread our periods but look so forward to it sometimes too?!

Good luck keep us posted

Default Thanks

Thank you for everything but she started her cycle today!

Excellent...glad you have your answer...woot !!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels