Thread: WORRIED. Need advice, opinions, etc.

Exclamation WORRIED. Need advice, opinions, etc.

Hey everybody, In the past month I had sex several times and got my period on the 25th (march), then had sex after that and til this day (May 5th) I have not gotten my period yet. I am starting to worry a bit because I obviously dont want or cant be or get pregnant. I used a condom every time and during/after intercourse we always made sure that everything was okay with the condom and it was! Maybe I am just stressing out? Or could something have gone wrong? HELP PLEASE.

If you've missed your period then definitely take a test. If it's negative and you still don't get your period by next weekend take another test. Call your dr if it's still negative and still no period.

If you get a positive test call your dr right away.

I'm sure this is a very scary time for you...my heart goes out to you ! Praying you get the test result you're hoping for (((big hugs))!! Hang in there and try not to stress about it...everything has a way of working itself out !

Keep us posted!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    If you've missed your period then definitely take a test. If it's negative and you still don't get your period by next weekend take another test. Call your dr if it's still negative and still no period.

If you get a positive test call your dr right away.

I'm sure this is a very scary time for you...my heart goes out to you ! Praying you get the test result you're hoping for (((big hugs))!! Hang in there and try not to stress about it...everything has a way of working itself out !

Keep us posted!!
    Okay I will thank you!

Do you know how long your cycles usually are? Are you for sure late? I'd take a test to be sure, but if the condom never broke, and you used one every time, the chances of you being pregnant are very slim.