Thread: Fertility Friend and stats...

Default Fertility Friend and stats...

So do I just discard this cycle so it doesn't skew my stats or will it automatically discard it because I charted it as "miscarriage"?

I'm not on cd1 yet...I'm spotting pink and had some cramping last night so hopefully soon. I haven't taken the progesterone in 24hrs and my temp went from 98.85 yesterday (only had one temp higher this cycle but I was sick and think my temp was a little elevated) to 98.49 this morning. I'm hoping for a big drop tomorrow or at least a gradual decline over the next couple of days.

I'm trying to stay busy...painted my bedroom yesterday (hoping to order my bedding today http://www.potterybarn.com/products/...er-shams-blue/...still need to get window coverings too). I think I'm going to head outside soon and clear the leaves out of the flower beds...maybe we'll even pick up some flats of annuals/perennials and mulch this afternoon .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Oh...and we'll be preventing through my m/c cycle and one regular cycle so I'm hoping to ttc again in July or August depending on what my cycles do and what we find out from the testing.

I had all the clotting tests (negative ). Need to get cd3 testing, progesterone levels on 7-9dpo, hysteroscopy, and genetic testing done.

I realized today that I won't be using progesterone for the 2nd half of my cycle for the first time since my first pp O. Wondering what my lp is going to do without it.

Also, my 14month old hasn't nursed in 36hrs so it looks like he may be weaning. I'm okay with it...I LOVE bfing and am always sad to see it go but he has a lot of food intolerances so I've had to be extremely careful with what I eat. It's much easier to just monitor *his* diet and not mine too .

So hopefully waiting 2-3months and not having my prolactin levels up from bfing will give us a good egg, solid implant, and a healthy spring 2014 baby!

I'm sorry you are having to go through all this. Both happy to have you around a little longer and very sad all together.

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    I'm sorry you are having to go through all this. Both happy to have you around a little longer and very sad all together.
    This exactly.

I don't think it'll throw off your stats on FF because this cycle will be listed as a miscarriage

Also, i love the duvet cover and shams, i have that on my bed!!!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Thanks Rach ! It's a mixed cup for me too...you ladies are awesome and I'm so glad to have you but I sure hope we all get out of this place soon !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melturtleluv View Post
    This exactly.

I don't think it'll throw off your stats on FF because this cycle will be listed as a miscarriage

Also, i love the duvet cover and shams, i have that on my bed!!!
    That's what I was hoping! Just a bummer I have to scrap it, lol, I was so consistent !

No kidding!!!...I love your taste in bedding ! Pottery Barn has such beautiful everything, lol, wish I could do my whole house in stuff from there!! Just found out there's a Pottery Barn store in the mall across the road from my RE's office...going to have to stop in and do some retail therapy sometime (may prove to be more financially detrimental than the fertility testing, lol) .

Actually, this one is my bedding:
    http://www.potterybarn.com/products/...-covers-shams&
    On my phone it looked the same - but it's pretty close. I love Pottery Barn too Kelly and I would love to walk in and pick out a whole bedroom setup at once, but I it would break the bank for sure!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Oh wow, that's beautiful Melissa!!! I love it! Very similar...love that color combo!

Blog Entries

Fertility Friend will leave it in your stats - at least it did for all three of my miscarriages. I do hope that this is over for you soon.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart