Thread: It's All Over

Hybrid View

Default It's All Over

Me and DH lost our precious little Pip yesterday (5/2). It's already the 3rd here, so already one day without him/her. I don't know what to do. I feel numb, I can't cry, I don't even know if I'm making sense, sorry, my thoughts are just everywhere right now. I started bleeding heavily yesterday morning, went to the hospital and there was no hb. Pip had gone. I have to go back on Monday to check I'm still miscarrying properly. I feel so lost. I don't know what to do. I just thought you should all know, it's over.
    Last edited by CrazyCookie; 05-03-2013 at 02:59 PM.

Noooooooo I am so very sorry. My heart hurts for you.

I'm so sorry, many prayers and good thoughts coming your way.

midgetlb6 Guest

Oh honey I know your pain all to well, the feeling of confusion, the loss, the emptiness, and pain In your heart that threatens to swallow you whole. I'm so truly sorry for you loss, if you need to or want to talk plz feel free to Pm me. I hate for any mommy to suffer a loss like this, huge, huge

I am so so sorry

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Big, big hugs.

Oh honey. I am so very sorry. My thoughts are with you. Big hugs.

Blog Entries

I am so very sorry, too. I wish that none of us ever had to go through this.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

Oh no!! Oh, I'm so sorry. The pain and heartache of a miscarriage is horrible. My heart hurts for you. Praying for you as you go through this grief.

Oh Claire...noooo !! I'm so so so sorry !!! This just breaks my heart ...

(((HUGS)))...: !

I am so sorry! Sending you hugs
    Joanie (33), DH (33), Thomas (13), Angel Baby 9/9/10, Katherine (2), Angel Baby 8/28/12, Daniel (born 6/23/13 at 35 weeks)

Nooooo Claire! I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Thank you, to everyone. And I apologize for my mistake in my post, it was meant to say 3rd not 6th, huge apologies, I'm really sorry, will edit it now

Just one question, where do I go from here?

I'm so sorry Claire

Thank you Jessie.

I'm back with another question. Over the last few hours, my bleeding and cramping have decreased dramatically. I'd describe the bleeding as just above spotting, and the cramps are manageable without painkillers, they're like light period pains. What would be the reason for this? What should I do now? Do I go back to the hospital, or wait for it to start again? I don't think I'd lose a 10 week baby in 24 hours? Especially since I was told to go back on Monday, I imagined I'd be bleeding for several days. Does anyone have any advice/experience that they'd be willing to share? It's all very appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCookie View Post
    Thank you Jessie.

I'm back with another question. Over the last few hours, my bleeding and cramping have decreased dramatically. I'd describe the bleeding as just above spotting, and the cramps are manageable without painkillers, they're like light period pains. What would be the reason for this? What should I do now? Do I go back to the hospital, or wait for it to start again? I don't think I'd lose a 10 week baby in 24 hours? Especially since I was told to go back on Monday, I imagined I'd be bleeding for several days. Does anyone have any advice/experience that they'd be willing to share? It's all very appreciated
    My second miscarriage took longer than my first, and that was at about 9wks. But I did have a time when things slowed down a bit, and I thought that it was weird. But they picked back up again within about 24hrs. If nothing's happening tomorrow, I'd call your doc.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so very hard.

I wish I had advice for you honey. I hope others in here can give you some insight.

midgetlb6 Guest

First off let me day your 10 according to last menstral period, however when you went in I'm sure they told you when baby stopped if not they should have , 2nd when you started bleeding heavy did you pass any clots? If do how big? If not then expect your bleeding to be on and off for several days sometimes heavy with clots or suddey change to spotting, Until you've passed everything from the uterus. I know this sounds sick but I took pics of what I passed to make sure I was seeing things right and confirm, I took mine to the dr. Office but when I passed the placenta or what was left of it I took pics and then got rid if it, but took pics if it to show my doctor. They confirmed that what I passed was placenta tissue and that was 2 days after I passed the babies. Expect the cramps to calm down then pick up in intensity which usually means your body is trying to rid itself if remains. I don't know where you live but plz feel free to pm me and I'll walk you thru. It helped me when my girlfriend walked me thru what to expect n look for as I was petrified, of coarse I had taken med's but the physical process is the same.

Good morning ladies. Thank you again for all your help, love and support. The bleeding slowed to spotting late last night, so me and DH decided it was best to go to the hospital just to be on the safe side, and I can't believe I'm typing this, but I'm still pregnant! Yeah. I'll try my best to explain, although I've just come home from the hospital after they kept me in for observation (and no sleep I guess), so sorry for any spelling/grammar errors.

It turns out that it wasn't our precious little Pip that caused all this, but his/her twin, who seemed to have stopped growing at 4-5 weeks. He/she wasn't picked up on my scan, my doctors told me its quite common to miss a twin on a scan, especially in the earlier weeks (and of course Pip was bigger, so may have been hiding them). I think their loss was possibly what caused my spotting I had, but nothing can prove this. When I had the u/s two days ago and they told me Pip had gone, the stupid tech couldn't find his/her heart beat (I didn't see the screen and she was looking visually, so there was no sound) and she missed it!!! How I don't know. Although another kind nurse informed me that she was in experienced, and this was the first hospital she'd worked in since coming out of med school and stuff. I would've thought that that made her more equipped (fresh med training in her young brain) but clearly not.

So, that's what happened, as I said we've just come home after no sleep, so we're gonna crash and I'll probably be back later. My bleeding/passing of twin B (if I can call them that?) should stay pretty calm now, but if it picks up back to really heavy I need to go back to the hospital.

I'm not sure what to say about how I feel right now, I'm tired, shocked, overjoyed, saddened, angry, upset, happy and everything in between. Me and DH still haven't cried over our lost baby, even when we thought it was Pip, but I think that's going to come later (we're both a lot more emotional today). So although Pip is fine (thank you God) my heart still aches for my little lost baby, our special angel who we never even knew we had until they were gone. It feels so bittersweet and I'm sick at how angry I am at the world. Not just for me, but for all us wonderful ladies who have lost a child, or more than one. It's not fair.

So, to end, I'm off to bed, ready for the emotional onslaught that greets me when I wake up. I hope everyone is ok today, and all beans are snuggling in nicely, and all those who have loved and lost are taking care of themselves, letting themselves heal and grieve. I wish the best to all of you ladies, thank you again for all that you've given me and DH, we appreciate it so so much xxx

Oh my goodness Claire...I'm so happy for you about Pip and yet grieving with you over the little one you didn't even know about...what hard news (((HUGS)))!!! Bless your heart...what a rough few days !Praying with everything in me that the rest of your pg is uneventful!...grow little Pip grow !!!!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 05-04-2013 at 09:26 AM. Reason: removed siggy

Oh my goodness. I'd imagine that I'd be a mess of emotions as well. I'm sorry for the loss of your LO, yet glad that everything is ok with Pip. Many hugs to you!
    Angela, Andrew & Nicholas

Three sweet angels in heaven

Oh my! What a rollercoaster you've been on. I'm so sorry for the loss of Baby B, even though you didn't know s/he was there. And oh so happy for you that your little Pip is still snuggled into momma's belly. Lots of hugs to you!

Oh my god Claire!! I have to say I am so very happy that Pip is safe and sound in there. I'm so sorry about Baby B When you're ready, all of us in December are ready to have you back

Thank you ladies Me and DH had a massive crying session earlier, which helped a lot I think. We both miss and are grieving baby B, which seems strange since we didn't even know he/she was there. It's such a mix right now. I said earlier I feel guilty for being happy that Pip is ok? Which seems crazy to any normal person. I don't know. Lots of sleep needed I think, and there's probably more crying to come, and overall happiness that we still have our miracle. Such a mix isn't it?!

Thank you to everyone for your love and support, me and Rob are so overwhelmed and grateful
    Last edited by CrazyCookie; 05-04-2013 at 03:52 PM.

midgetlb6 Guest

Okay this brought me to tests, I know the shock of finding out about baby B and how easily it can be missed, my recent loss were twins and we including dr. Didn't know till after the fact, however your out come is sooooo much better then mine, it's hard to know how to feel or mourn the loss of one you didn't even know you had and that's okay, no one knows that that till they actually walk in those shoes. I'm so so happy for you that at least pip is still there, plz rest , keep your feet up and take special care of yourself god bless you n your babies.

midgetlb6 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by midgetlb6 View Post
    Okay this brought me to tests, I know the shock of finding out about baby B and how easily it can be missed, my recent loss were twins and we including dr. Didn't know till after the fact, however your out come is sooooo much better then mine, it's hard to know how to feel or mourn the loss of one you didn't even know you had and that's okay, no one knows that that till they actually walk in those shoes. I'm so so happy for you that at least pip is still there, plz rest , keep your feet up and take special care of yourself god bless you n your babies.
    Brought me to tears not tests , grrrr stupid phone.

I'm so sorry I never saw this Claire. I really try to avoid this room because it makes me so nervous. So I apologize that I never thought to come in here and just bugged you through PM.

I am so sorry for your loss of baby B. Whether you knew they were in there or not, the love we feel for our little beans is instant. So I'm sure finding they were gone was unbearable. However I am so over the moon that Pip is still snuggled in there and doing well!!!! Your outcome is amazing and I'm so happy for you!!!! I hope the rest if your pregnancy is uneventful!!!

Thank you midgetlb6, I'm so sorry for your loss.

It's ok Kay, thank you and I understand. Me too, thank you!!!

Another mix of emotions today, but I think I'm feeling better after a good nights sleep. DH also brought up the suggestion of the tickers/signature, saying we have to be happy that we still have Pip and not shy away from them, and also remember our lost angel. So, that was the result. Think I'm ready for more crying now though
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13