Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iui

Default Iui

Well I have been in this forum for couple years just dont post much. Husband and I have been trying to conceive for the last couple years without any success. We have had a couple health issues that has set us back in last couple years but we are doing good now. Had my Re appointment on Monday and she wants to do IUI and 150mg Clomid. So husband and I talked and we was going to wait a month and then do it but we decided tonight that we have waited long enough and just want to start this journey. So we are just waiting on AF to show up which is suppose to be here any day now. It was to be here today but hasnt showed yet but I have all the AF symptoms so I know its coming. So once it shows we will start taking Clomid days 5-9 of cycle. I sure hope we dont have to go through to much since our insurance doesnt cover IUI's now. Anyways wanted to say hi and that im joining everyone in this room and hope we have a positive pg test soon.

Good luck to you!
    Me (40) DH (47) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

Thank you

Best of luck to you!!

Hopefully it won't take too many IUIs for you. They're no fun, but it sure is exciting. Keep us updated!

Good luck!

Good luck!!
    Candice, 28, STC 7+ years

Thanks Ladies and I will keep you posted on everything. as of today no AF yet. Just wish it would show up so we can get going on this

It's hard to wait!

Any AF yet? It always makes me chuckle when we are wanting AF to start...after spending so many cycles doing everything we can to avoid it. Good luck to you this cycle, KUP!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Good luck!
    Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah
    FFS "Baby C" disrupted fost/adopt of sibs Q,Z,J & K 9/10-3/11

No AF yet. I have the tender breast and the cramping but thats all. I took a HPT on Friday and it was negaive. I guess if dont start by end of this week I will cll and have them give me something to start my period. My body just isnt doing what its suppose to do. Sorry for the delay in response ladies and I will KUP on what goes on.

Wow, AF is really keeping you waiting!

That is no joke. AF sure isnt wanting to show yet. Im well over a week past and still have all the cramps and tender breast but she just hasnt showed up. Very irritating for sure. The one time I want it to show on time it doesnt go figure. So here I wait until it shows.

I think it knows and likes to mess with our heads!

I am waiting for AF and then hopefully starting IUI too! I hope AF comes very soon for you!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

still nothing here grrr

I am sorry AF hasnt come yet! Assuming you have checked that you are not pg (which would be awesome!), have you called you dr to try to get something to get AF started?
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Finally AF showed today. So here we are going on clomid days 5-9. Im hoping this month is it for us and only have to do one IUI.

congrats Kim! I hope this is the only ine you need too!

Good luck!

Good luck!!

I hope this is it for you!!!

Erica 33, DH 34, STC for 4+ years, Diagnosed DOR 4/2011, mom to 4 , Barbados IVF March 2013!!!

Thanks ladies. I will keep everyone posted

Well today is day 11 of my cycle and took clomid days 5-9. Last night took ovulation test and it shows i have the LH surge but not sure when Im going to have IUI. Im waiting for little today before taking another test. Im thinking maybe tomorrow or saturday im going to ovulate. Just scared im going to ovulate on sunday when they dont do IUI's. Then im going to be out on this cycle because of the day

(((Hugs)))...praying for perfect timing! I would most definitely call the RE today and ask what to do...and keep calling, don't let them shrug you off, this is definitely too important and time sensitive for them not to fully inform you of what you need to do when !

!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    (((Hugs)))...praying for perfect timing! I would most definitely call the RE today and ask what to do...and keep calling, don't let them shrug you off, this is definitely too important and time sensitive for them not to fully inform you of what you need to do when !

!!!
    Yes, this.

GL! I bet you will probably O in the next couple days! Hope you hear back from the re office ASAP!!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I called them and they seem to think that I will ovulate on saturday and they said I have 48 hours from the time I ovulate to do the IUI. they said Im on cd11 right now and shouldnt ovulate today or tomorrow but I will watch it very closely come tomorrow and hope that when i get a positive they are open for us to head to them to hopefully make this precious baby.

So was the LH strip positive? If so, what are they waiting for? If not, it sounds like there was a line but it wasn't darker than the control line? If that is what happened, than you probably will get a positive opk soon! GL!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Are you working with an actual RE?

At my clinic you do an IUI 24 hours after a + OPK.

Good luck.

~*~Katrina~*~ Momma to Xander, Hayden & Lily (6) and Jericho (3 1/2)