Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just gonna hang out in here for a moment...

Just checking in...

did you FRER this morning? i think those are the best, really.

Jenny~ Mama to Katelyn(7), Ben(my angel in Heaven, 6), Megan(5), Allie(2years), Nora(8m)

I found out today that the batch of tests I'm using from Wondfo are defective. So I'm not sure if what I saw was just evaps from the bad batch or whatever. Line this morning looked the same ("line...lol"). So I'm thinking I'm not. I guess time will tell for sure.. ;) Thanks for thinking of me!
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

Oh sheesh !! (((Hugs))) I'm so sorry you got a bum batch...that stinks !

Praying you'll know for sure soon !!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Well I'm still waiting on AF (cd28 - my luteal phase is 12 days almost always and I o'ed somewhere between cd13-16). The only thing going on is that I'm ravenous and I'm freezing. I've got some mega chills. I always get them when I'm pregnant. BUT no other symptoms or anything. I mean, I doubt I am.

I had two different batches of Wondfo tests. One expired last month. The others were part of a bad batch. I took a test this morning with FMU and there is a very (!!!) faint line but it's really skinny. You know how on ovulation tests you'll sometimes get the lines before your surge where part of it is darker than the rest? That's what it reminds me of. But they are expired, which means they won't detect hcg as well as a test that isn't expired. So I may pick up a pack of Answers or FRER tomorrow when I go to the store. Time will tell.
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

Good Luck! Post a pic!!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Ooooh so exciting!

You're killing me here! lol

Quote Originally Posted by angmichelle View Post
    You're killing me here! lol
    Me too !!!

Hayden threw up this morning so I can't go get a test. Ahhh! I just realized today that my CM has been pretty dry, too, this cycle. Usually I have a ton right before AF. But I also have some cramps this morning so she's prob on her way...
    Last edited by haydensmom; 05-14-2013 at 06:29 AM.

Last edited by haydensmom; 05-14-2013 at 07:15 AM.

Auto enhanced. Ack I wish I could get a "real" test that isn't expired. This is from yesterday...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test128539

The auto enhanced one definitely looks POS. I wish you lived near me. I'd bring you a box of FRER's.

I'm sorry I keep posting. I'm going nuts! I got a $store test today (I know, I know). I just can't bring myself to splurge on a FRER because I'm pretty sure I'm not and that I'm just crazy. I think this is an evap. It looks like an evap, right?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test128656
    http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...ncy-test128658

It doesn't look like an evap to me. I can see it plain and clear even without the grayscale and invert.

There was only one that didn't look + to me and the $ store ones don't look like evaps imo!

I hope you know for sure soon...I know the waiting is draining !!!

LOL, and keep posting...helps me with my wait !!

Eta...fwiw, the walmart and $ store cheapies never get very dark...mine were very faint with fmu when my betas were 100+ and I took one when my betas were over 1000 with fmu and it still wasn't all that dark.
    Last edited by kellyowens; 05-14-2013 at 11:55 AM.

That does not look like an evap to me!!! And Kelly's right, those $tree ones never got very dark! I'm going to be a bad girl and encourage more POASing!! If you can bring yourself to do it go get that frer!!

I don't think they're evaps either, but still too faint to know for sure.

I hope Carter is feeling better and that you'll have more definite results soon!

midgetlb6 Guest

She has a pic she sent me I auto enhanced it and auto dies not saturate or change color I sent it back to her you can clearly see pink in the one I sent her. She needs to post that one so you all can see it as clearly as I do.

Also echoing $tree don't get dark - even when expecting 3! Hoping to see a beautiful FRER BFP soon!
    Julie, DH: W, DS: Mason, GGB Trips Amelia, Ellanor & Noah 9/10 - 3/11
    FFS "Baby C" 4/23 - 5/26 Sibs Q,Z,J & K

I don't see anything in the last four but I do see one in the sideways ish one, even with the invert.
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Popping in to say FRER pleeeease I was skeptical about them because they were so pricy too, but when the lightness of my wondfo's was freaking me out a bit, Beanpop and I both took FRER's (she KNEW she was 8 weeks along!) together and the line was already almost as dark as the control, that was even before 4 weeks I think. That $store test looks positive to me, but I'm no expert - pleeeeease FRER! <3

Any updates Jess?

You sure make some beautiful babies!!! I see the line too!
    Dh (Joe) *31* + Me (Chelsea) *29* = Luke, 8 Makenna, 5 Nixon, 2

Check out my weightless Journey! www.facebook.com/itsnotadietitsalifestyle

Well af is here. Thanks for the support ladies!!

Aw what a bummer. So do you have baby fever now?

!!!

Sorry Jess!

Quote Originally Posted by rachoochoo View Post
    Aw what a bummer. So do you have baby fever now?
    Not really, surprisingly. Although I'm pretty sure this month was a chemical. I know Brett isn't quite ready yet and honestly, I'd like to enjoy Carter a little more before being pregnant again, too. We went through a lot just to get him and I want to cherish every moment. If I would have been pregnant, we would have been thrilled and loved the heck out of that little one, but it just wasn't God's timing. I'm ok with that. Although this definitely proves to me that when the time comes, it is going to have to be planned. I'll have to be on progesterone, baby aspirin, and NeevoDHA before conception.

I think more than anything that I'm upset that we can't just not prevent and "let what happens happen." It's exciting to get pregnant when you're not expecting it and thanks to my low progesterone/MTHFR, that won't happen again without a loss (or a miracle). It's not my choice to have it be like that (obviously) and that sucks. BUT, I'm blessed times three already. I'll just keep focusing on that.

Best of luck to EVERYONE here. Honestly!!!! I send you ALL my vibes and sticky dust! I hope to see every single one of you in a due date room soon!