Sooooo... I just need some over-anxious-momma support. I know there are a lot of new faces around here but I'm definitely an oldie. Kiddos numbers one and two were textbook pregnancies. No issues, etc. Then I had five losses (all in the first trimester). During number five I called a RE. I got pregnant with my super sweet (almost one-year-old) baby Carter and had to take progesterone, baby aspirin, and a special prenatal for women who have MTHFR (which I found out I do).

We were done with kiddos.

And now I'm in the two week wait.

Well, let's just say dh was done and I am on the fence. LOL! We dtd last week on cd8 & 11 without protection and I'm pretty sure I o'ed on CD13. I'm still breastfeeding so I haven't been temping often, just enough to see if my baseline is the same as it was before (which it is).

But now I'm sort of freaking out. I've had my cycle back for three months now. But with my history of losses, I'm SO super paranoid that I'll have another one. I have progesterone issues and I have no pills. My OB won't give me a prescription without a positive test. So now I'm here, waiting. I have about 15 Wondfo tests leftover so I plan on testing starting sometime early next week. I know I o'ed Monday at the latest and with C I got my positive at 9dpo. I just want to be sure to catch it early enough to start progesterone before it's too late.

I know that was long winded. to those that know me. Sorry to freak out here... just can't post anything anywhere else. Even dh doesn't know how close we dtd to O. I had been o'ing a lot later, which is why I didn't call for the CONDOM. A baby would be so welcome but I think he would be stressed at first. I've always wanted four.