Thread: Lizamay!!

Default Lizamay!!

How's it going cycle buddy? Where are you at with the IVF? I am getting curious about it myself so was wondering what you were doing this cycle?

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Omg I just checked into apa after a few days- I think that was ESP!
    I have been on bcp for 4 weeks and just started Lupron on Saturday. We are doing a long Lupron protocol, and with that I am on bcp, the Lupron for 2 weeks, then we add in stimulation meds (follistim and menopur) until I have (hopefully!) some good eggs for retrieval.

Sorry I have not been as active here, it is hard being in this long cycle waiting for things to start. Plus these bcp suck! They are giving me pg symptoms like sore bigger tatas that feels like when I was pg before m/c. So I have just been tying to focus on other things in life, which is hard! But it is also kind of nice not worrying if I might be ovulating or pregnant an analyzing every symptom. I needs a break from that!

I will try to be much better about posting once we actually start the cycle. It was really helpful seeing others go through it, so hopefully it will be helpful for others (and nice to have support too!) though I hope no one else needs to do it!

How are you? Are you starting ttc again in June? If so I hope we can be bfp buddies!

I am starting again in June! We are so excited as we get closer and closer! It sounds like you have an awesome plan and I really have a good feeling for you this cycle!
    I think I am the same way when it comes to the taking a break because I am so energized for the next cycle and it sounds like you are too. I want this to work for both of us so bad!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13