Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 year old cannot walk

Any updates?? Hope she's OK
    Karen (28), DF (28), DD (3), DS (2 months)

Beanpop's Fluffy Butt Diapers *GRAND RE-OPENING 3/13*

Poor baby girl. I hope that you can get some answers. I simply cannot believe the pedi blew it off after nothing showed on the x-ray. I hope everything is ok!

Lauren (29) Wife of 10 years to J.R.(30) Mom to Bayleigh (8) & Jack (3)

Just saw this! Hope she is doing okay - glad you took her in to urgent care. I had the synovitis a PP mentioned when I was about 4 and I remember that it hurt a lot, but I ended up being fine after a couple of weeks. I'll be checking back for an update and hoping for the best.

"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day living that wears you out." -Anton Chekhov

Please update us when you can; I hope you've found the problem today. (hugs)

Sending lots of positive thoughts!!
    This is MammaMia. I've lost my password.

I hope she is okay. Please update us!
    Mommy to Lilliana (10/2006) & Summer (10/2011)!

Looking for an update too! I hope she's ok

Sending hugs! I Was looking for an update all day. Hugs mama

Jeanne, mom to Dev0n (6) Isabe11e (5) and C0rbin (3.5) Vio1et (almost 2)

Me too! Looking for an update! I hope all is well.

Still praying (((hugs)))!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Checking in for an update! Hoping everything is okay and you have some answers!

Hoping for a very good update
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

I am too hoping for a good update. I have been thinking about your little girl all day.

Really hoping that no news is good news, been thinking about you guys today!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
    Really hoping that no news is good news, been thinking about you guys today!
    Me too! Hope all is well.

Hey Ladies.... So we went in and Brooke had her entire lower half xrayed this time instead of just the left. Also had blood work done and we will get those results around 8am. If the results come back with some type of an infection or inflammation Brooke will see an Orthopedist; if the results come back with nothing she will see a neurologist.

I went back to her same Pedi since he had already seen her last week. I wanted him to visually see that she was worse. she cannot walk and tries crawling but even that is very hard for her... she tries to hold onto furniture to move around but she is so wobbly that she gets scared. I also forgot to mention to you all that she developed a cough around the same time as her limp/wobble and the cough is much worse now too....sounds like a much older man coughing than a little 2 year old girl.

I hope to have better updates or more conclusive info to share tomorrow. Sorry took so long to update its been very overwhelming at my house. Our 8 year old Rot is on his death bed due to diabetes.
    waiting for our hearts to healBrittany(27)DH(39) DS-Tristan(4) DD-Brooke(3) DS-Preston(1)*my miracles*

12/05/07 14wks, 10/10/08 9wks, 12/20/13 8wks, 05/06/14 10wks

Hope you get some answers soon and she feels better. Sorry for your rot.
    KEVIN (6) & MATTHEW (4)

Please don't apologize! Obviously you have so much to deal with right now. Keeping you guys in my thoughts. Sorry to hear about your dog.

(((Hugs))) ! My heart sure goes out to you !!

Really praying you get answers this morning. None of this sounds right at all and I would be concerned that they're not being more aggressive . I know they want to minimize trauma but a child with those symptoms I would think should be admitted so she can see the gamut of drs without having to wait for office appts and everything could be done stat.

I'm so sorry to hear your dog is not doing well ...praying for you as you deal with all of these things !!!!

Kup...thinking of you!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Thinking of you, Britt. I hope you get answers very soon for your poor sweetheart, and that things calm down for you. I'm really worried.

I hope you get some answers today mama

Things are a little crazy, but I'm loving every minute of it My Blog

Blog Entries

I hope that you have some answers very soon and know where to go next. Praying for you all.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

Praying for you guys. Hope they have some news for you this morning.
    Joanie (33), DH (33), Thomas (13), Angel Baby 9/9/10, Katherine (2), Angel Baby 8/28/12, Daniel (born 6/23/13 at 35 weeks)

Hoping you get some answers today!! Will be thinking of you both!
    *Sara-27**Lee-27* 11/21/09 DX with PCOS 05/10

Scared for your little girl! My neighbor's daughter had symptoms like you described and ended up with Guillian-Barre Syndrome.
    ~ Jess ~ Proud momma of Hayden (7/29/06) Ava (3/14/08) Rainbow Baby Carter (6/8/12)

How scary! I'm keeping you guys in my thoughts.

I keep praying for your girl. I hope you get some definite news this morning and she can get whatever treatment she needs.

Praying for this to be something easily treated!! I'm so sorry about your dog. That's heartbreaking.
    Last edited by sunkiss; 04-30-2013 at 09:48 AM.
    ~Andrea~

Very worried for you and your little girl, Brittany ... hope you got some good answers from the bloodwork this morning. I agree with Kellyowens -- hard to believe they're not being more aggressive with such frightening symptoms. I'm so sorry about your dog too. Thinking of you.
    -- mom to DD1 1/98 and DD2 10/09

hope that the drs figure out whats going on with your little girl! and i know how you feel about the rott with diabetes.. i have had to watch 2 (father and son) rotts suffer with diabetes and insulin shots 2x a day and eventually had to send them off to a better place.
    you can pm me if you need any doggie diabetes info. and i will share what i know