Thread: Studying to be a breastfeeding consultant! (x-post in breastfeeding)

Default Studying to be a breastfeeding consultant! (x-post in breastfeeding)

Mamas, I am soooo excited! I am finally studying to be a breastfeeding consultant! It is a fascinating course and I have already learned so much! We just hit 10 months of breastfeeding and besides going through 2nd time around, I am gaining an absolutely new perspective about breastfeeding!

So, I'll be able to start consulting from around end of June - beginning of July! I am not much on APA anymore, so if you ever have any questions, you can email me to zhuhai dot family at gmail dot com

Seriously, a dream come true!

How's everyone doing? Some June '12 mamas are on FB but from some I don't get any updates until I log in here!
    Miss A is standing up with support but she is a lazy little girl - she doesn't crawl, but scoots, loves wiggling her bumbum to music, she tries talking (says Teta for her sister's name, Dad or dada for DH, Ba for my mom, mamam for me, Neh for milk and Dai - Russian - for give ).

Thinking of APA often and wishing you all great health and happiness
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook

Congratulations! Did you do the CLE course? Are you planning to sit the IBCLC exam? I did it almost two years ago. It's very intense but worth all the work.

So great to hear from you and huge kudos for studying to be an lc. I'd never have been successful nursing Sawyer without the wonderful professionals who helped me. You will be so great at that job.

Thank you!
    @ janben I am doing a course in Russia. IBCLC exam requires a bit more time and effort than I can put in atm. For now I'll be consulting and "collecting" the hours that will be needed later. Most of it will be just volunteer work.
    Miss T (10.17.2008) Miss A(06.30.2012) Flipper #3 due 06.2014
    Follow my blog on Facebook