Thread: Lizamay...

Default Lizamay...

How are you doing?

I stalked your chart...what is the E? Is it estrogen? What is your protocol this cycle?

Thinking of you ♥!!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

*bump*

Still thinking of you ♥

Thinking of you too! I want some Christmas bfps for all of us

Oh you guys are so sweet! Sorry I have been sure busy and missed the 1st message.

Well, 2 cycles ago when I was on 5mg of femara for my 1st follie check I had really thin lining (like 4mm) and no good looking follies so they gave me 5 more days of femara at 7.5 mg. It was my 1st cycle after my last MC from the IVF cycle, so they thought the thin lining was from that. I responded to the 7.5 with good looking follies but my lining was still 4 mm. I then proceeded to get a full on period for a week around O so they put me on oral estrogen for the next cycle (femara cd 3-7, and estrogen 2mg orally cd 8-12, HCG trigger cd 12). My lining that cycle was pretty good at 9mm on CD10 and I had 2-3 good looking follies, but I spotted just after my trigger and didn't O until probably 10-11 days later ( I am guessing that bc my period was that late and I was not pg)

This cycle I took 7.5mg of femara cd 3-7, 2mg of estrogen vaginally cd8-12, and triggered with HCG on cd13. My lining looked really good at 11mm and I had 2 follicles close to being mature. And we did IUI too. But now I am so worried I did not O bc my temp looked funky this morning But I am really really hoping is just bc I slept horribly and woke up early

I really hope we all get christmas or even thanksgiving BFPs!!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

You have had such a bumpy go of it lately !! Really hoping this cycle ends with a sticky bfp !!!

It definitely looks like you o-ed and your timing looks good !!

When will you be testing? Staying hopeful !

Thanks! It has kinda sucked lately, and so many of my friends are preggers!!!
    I think next Saturday if I can hold out-which probably means next Wednesday!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Lizamay, chiming in to say good luck this cycle! So glad your RE tweaked your protocol and many prayers that this is the one that you get your BFP!!

Thanks! I sure hope so too!