Thread: BFN on frer this am

Default BFN on frer this am

...and i started spotting, so i think this cycle is a bust. the weird thing is I have had tingling/burning/painful nipples all week and i have never felt that before. i think my body is still adjusting from my chemical last month and playing tricks on me

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

I'm sorry. I was just thinking how good your chart looked too. Your temp is still up though so I am going to hope that maybe you are just implanting.

Hmm, I'm going to agree with Rach. 10 dpo is in the implantation range and spotting is a good sign. I know it's hard seeing those BFN's but it is still early especially if you're implanting recently occurred or is still occurring.

I hope that you'll get some lines in few days!!!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Fingers crossed its implantation!!

Thank you ladies, you are all so supportive

My spotting picked up to light flow, so depending on what tomorrow brings, today will be CD1 for me. This was only a 23 day cycle for me, but I did O early (FF says CD14, but it was CD13). Still, that means my lp was only 10 days long this cycle I hope it's because of my chemical last month - I just didn't expect to have my hormones thrown off this much.
    Last edited by Melturtleluv; 04-26-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Big hugs to you. The same thing happened to me after my last loss. I was having af every 2 weeks. Someone on here told me to start taking B-Complex vits and it would lengthen my lp. It only took one month of being on them and my lp lengthened tremendously! I'm sorry the witch showed for you. Praying next month is your lucky month!
    Missing my angels. Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by babypayne View Post
    Big hugs to you. The same thing happened to me after my last loss. I was having af every 2 weeks. Someone on here told me to start taking B-Complex vits and it would lengthen my lp. It only took one month of being on them and my lp lengthened tremendously! I'm sorry the witch showed for you. Praying next month is your lucky month!
    Thank you for this, it actually makes me feel a lot better. I was considering taking B6 to lengthen my lp and I think it's time to test it out. This cycle is chipping away at my hope for a pregnancy, unfortunately.

I'm so sorry for your losses and hoping will have a beautiful baby at the end of your next pregnancy.

(((hugs)))!

!!!

I am sorry mel

I had a really weird cycle after my mc too (it was anovulatory) but I also had some breast pain like my body was playing tricks on me too. I hope the b complex vitamin and time do the trick and you next lp is 9 months!!!