Thread: Cait/coehl 102

Default Cait/coehl 102

Praying your surgery goes well tomorrow !!! Thinking of you (((hugs hugs hugs)))!!!!!!!

Thanks girlie! I'm stalking for your Beta too! I am very nervous but keep reminding myself of why I am doing this and it makes me feel better, just so worried they will find more bad news. I will try and get on after the surgery to update everyone when I can!

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13

Thinking of you as well! I hope you can update us soon! Good luck with everything!!!

Thinking of you Cait and hoping everything goes perfectly and you are ready to get back to TTC very soon, with a super sticky BFP to follow soon after!!!

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Thanks again girls! The nurse called and said we are all set for 7am EST! Super freaked out! No eating after midnight, wear loose, comfy clothes and the doc and anesthesiologist will go over everything in detail tomorrow! So ready to be done with this, I am so scared but excited for the next step, just hope the surgery proves to be worth it and it actually helps. I have a super mirgraine, already took 3 extra strength tylenol and it isn't touching it so I gotta just wait. Ugh rambling again, must stop!

Kelly, super excited about your results!!! That's great news, I am so happy for you!

03/22/13

GL tomorrow cait! I will be thinking about you
    1/20/13 7/7/13

Good luck Cait! I'll be thinking of you!!

Good luck tomorrow! I will be looking for updates!

Good luck tomorrow!

Good luck with your surgery today, Cait. Pray you have a speedy recovery and get back on the TTC train with us very soon.

Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coelh102 View Post
    Thanks again girls! The nurse called and said we are all set for 7am EST! Super freaked out! No eating after midnight, wear loose, comfy clothes and the doc and anesthesiologist will go over everything in detail tomorrow! So ready to be done with this, I am so scared but excited for the next step, just hope the surgery proves to be worth it and it actually helps. I have a super mirgraine, already took 3 extra strength tylenol and it isn't touching it so I gotta just wait. Ugh rambling again, must stop!

Kelly, super excited about your results!!! That's great news, I am so happy for you!
    Aww thank you Cait !!!

Thinking of you right now (7:06est) and praying for a successful surgery!!! I can't wait to see your sticky bfp now that you'll have two tubes working for you !!

Hey ladies I am home, snuggled in a warm blankey and a wonderful helper (DH) He has been so dotting and kind already Well the surgery went okay, they found a small thing of endo? Anyone know what that means? They removed it anyway, also the drilling went very well but the tube could not be cleared He said it looked good from the outside but couldn't get anything up it so he wasn't sure if it was a spasm or if something was blocking it. But he said my right side is gorgeous and said we could start another cycle in two weeks if we wanted, I told him we would be heading on vacation so I'd wait till June still. However we are starting Provera while on the vacation so that when I get back I will be starting AF within a week of return and we will waste no time in starting again.

I am feeling okay, very grogey and when I do anything, like go pee, I have to lay down and feel like I need a nap after. So I am munching on some toast and will be heading for a nap. He made an incision about 3 inches from my left hip, one in my belly button and another just about my pubic bone. Doesn't hurt but I'm drugged pretty well I am spotting a bit, which is normal. Anyway, I am sleepy so I shall lay back and take a snooze! Thank you all for such support, I was so tickled and felt so touched by the well wishes. You ladies rock!

03/22/13

Sorry that it couldn't be fixed, but a gorgeous right tube sounds good to me

Feel better soon
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

So glad your surgery went well Cait!! Sorry about your left tube not being able to be unblocked though. Will they try and clear it again in the future? Stay rested, I can't wait to follow your new TTC journey!!!
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

So glad to hear things went ok! Feel better!!
    Candice, 28, STC 7+ years

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCookie View Post
    So glad your surgery went well Cait!! Sorry about your left tube not being able to be unblocked though. Will they try and clear it again in the future? Stay rested, I can't wait to follow your new TTC journey!!!
    They won't try again unless it becomes an issue, I think I will try a few more cycles of injections and if we find my follies a developing on the left side a lot then we will go to IVF but I want to try injections a few more times.

03/22/13

Cait...good news overall !!! (((Hugs)))...I'm so glad you're on this side of the surgery and really praying you get a sticky bfp with your next round of injectibles !!

Rest up and enjoy your vacay!! When are you leaving?

Glad it went ok! Praying youll feel better soon!

So glad to hear everything went well and you're home resting! I hope your recovery goes smoothly!!!! I can't wait until you start TTC again!! Good luck with everything!!!!!!

Sorry about your left tube, but yay that your right tube looks gorgeous... Never heard that about a fallopian tube before, was it wearing make up? Lol

Have a speedy and very drugged up recovery!

I'm glad to hear the process went well. Sorry about your blocked tube. Sounds like you have a great chance with the one good tube. I can't wait until you are back in the game and we see you get that BFP!

Glad your surgery went well.

I am glad you did well and everything was great besides the tube. I think te endo they talked about was a little bit of endometriosis. But it sounds like it was pretty mild from what you said. I can't wait to be your bfp cycle buddy in June!! ;)

I'm glad that overall it went well!!!

Thanks ladies! I am very sore this morning, had to wake DH to help me get up, even though he told me to anyway but I didn't want to wake him. Took me 15mins to get out of bed and downstairs and to the bathroom lol My incisions still look good tho but there is quite a bit of bruising. I just took a pain pill so once that kicks in I will go shower and eat.

The cool thing is, he gave me pictures of the surgery, like of him working on the tubes, ovaries and lining of the uterus. The thing of endo looks like a giant white head (gross!) My ovaries look so lumpy and weird! But the tubes I can see which is the right and left tube because the right tube looks like a dark unlighted tunnel and the left tube looks like a cave and I can see the blockage. It was so cool he took colored photos from the little camera inside me and I wanted to show everyone but DH thinks it'd be gross I'd show it to you girls cuz let's face it not much grosses us out anymore! But our scanner sucks and I don't feel like fiddling with it lol

ETA: He also gave me my script for Provera to start whenever I want! Thought that was so cool to be able to pick my time. We will take it May 26th, the day we go on vacation and I should start AF 14days from the first pill like I have all the other times and we come home the 1st so even if it starts earlier or later, we will be ready to jump into it right away! Eeek!
    Last edited by coelh102; 04-24-2013 at 07:15 AM.

03/22/13

That is awesome, I want to see those pics!!! So glad your surgery went well and you are at home recovering, Cait. Can't wait to see your bfp!!

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

I want to see the pics too now haha!!

And best of luck with the injections
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13