Thread: I Dont know what to think.

1. Question I Dont know what to think.

So I post about a week ago I was close to being 2 weeks late or a week, well on 4/19 I had something wierd happen, I dont know if it was my period or not but I had a brown discharge rather then a normal period start, (Sorry TMI) and it lasted a few hours then stoped for a day, did it again and is now just done i believe. I dont know what that was. Was it considered my period? usually my periods are a week long. Im trying to start keeping track and trying to chart, but i dont know when to start with what just happened. Has this happened to anyone else? Any Thoughts? Any help would be appreciated! ~Good Luck to all those TTC, Baby Dust to you ALL~

I would test again if I were you. Brown bleeding is pretty normal in early pregnancy but not normal for your period especially since it only did it for a short time.

Did you happen test prior to this bleeding? That does sound usual and I'm with Rach on testing. Our bodies do crazy things sometimes!
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

I agree with pp. Test again. If not it may be breakthrough bleed on a skipped af. I would count as cd 1 if you get bfn. But thats just me.
    ]Mariah (35) and DH (40) BFP 8/12/13! Praying for all the APA girls .