Thread: RRL tea and Evening Primrose Oil

Default RRL tea and Evening Primrose Oil

If you used RRL tea and Evening Primrose Oil how much were you advised to use, how often and on the tea how did you improve the taste? I've been drinking a pregnancy tea the whole pregnancy but I want to tone my uterus for a completely all natural birth without any help what so ever so I am pulling out the stops. Any help would be appreciated.

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)My Blog

I am starting epo tomorrow, my OB suggested I not start anything until 37 weeks to make sure baby was completely ready. But that is all the advice I have!
    Me - 22 | Gregory - 28 | Amelia - 5/14/2013 | Liberache - Meow | Panda Bear - Meow

lol I drink a pregnancy tea that has some RRL Tea in in now and I know I wont start EPO till at least after 36 weeks. Thanks for the bit of advice :-) Good luck and I hope you have a quick and easy labor.

Sammi(me)~DH(Troy)~DS(Kyle)~DD(Rebecca)My Blog

Hey Sammi, just seeing thisnow .

I take 500mg epo orally 3x/day and insert 1000mg vaginally before bed starting at 37wks.

RRL...I drink a quart per day (strong) after 36wks. LOL, I gave up trying to make it taste better and just chug it a cup at atime .

I also took a 6wk herbal preparation with most of my pgs... www.birthjunkie.com sells the one I've used most often. I've also used trilight herbs labor-prep formula and 5W from Nature's Sunshine. Shorter labors, placenta delivered sooner, less prodromal labor, and less bleeding...maybe it wasn't the herbs at all or maybe it was .

Can't wait to hear about your beautiful, natural L&D...only one more trimester to go...woot !
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels