Thread: Period OR I/B

Default Period OR I/B

I am sexually active , Period Due On 18th April Started Bleeding Very Light On 14th April Finished 16th Barely enough For A Pad ..

For The Last 3 Weeks I have Been Dizzy ,Feeling Nausea, Itchy All Over My Body ,Loosing Mucas , BLOATED Beyond Belief And Very Tired

I am Still Feeling Like This My Normally Period Did Not Come On The 18th As It Should Of

Please Help i am So Confused

Blog Entries

Since you are a few days late, a pregnancy test should be accurate. I would personally take one at this point. The early signs of pregnancy are essentially identical to the signs that AF is on the way (mostly because of the hormone progesterone) so it is hard to tell what your current symptoms mean.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    Check out our business, JRSolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by JJorn View Post
    Since you are a few days late, a pregnancy test should be accurate. I would personally take one at this point. The early signs of pregnancy are essentially identical to the signs that AF is on the way (mostly because of the hormone progesterone) so it is hard to tell what your current symptoms mean.
    This exactly and bleeding can occur in early pregnancy. Good luck!

Default Thanks

Thanks for replies guys defo going to test tomorrow .. never felt so tired or sick in my whole life

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedHairdresser View Post
    Thanks for replies guys defo going to test tomorrow .. never felt so tired or sick in my whole life
    That's how I felt with each of my pregnancies. Hope you get the answer you want and please keep us posted

Thanks When would everyone suggest testing as i dont want to test to early ??

I would test with first morning urine tomorrow, or if you have patience wait for your period to be a week late. I'm not patient lol

Does it have to be first wee ?? Woke up feeling like ive been hit by a bus

Blog Entries

First morning urine is just the most concentrated so in early pregnancy when the HCG levels are low there could be enough for a pregnancy test to detect. At other times of the day the urine is more dilute and hence the HCG isn't present in as high of levels.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    Check out our business, JRSolutions.