Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May Testers

I will definitely pray for you too. Stick baby, stick!!!

Praying for sticky for you Young and Babypayne! Hoping for the best for you ladies!

Updated
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

I'm out, the witch showed early. And just to mess with me, I had a big temp spike today which led me to test with a frer, and of course it was a bfn. My hormones are still wacky because of my mc, hoping they settle down soon. Congratulations to all of the bfps this month!!!

Mel (39) DH (37) Finally, a baby boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Melturtleluv View Post
    I'm out, the witch showed early. And just to mess with me, I had a big temp spike today which led me to test with a frer, and of course it was a bfn. My hormones are still wacky because of my mc, hoping they settle down soon. Congratulations to all of the bfps this month!!!
    So sorry about AF. My temp jumped too with a BFN. Hate it when that happens!

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Sorry Melturtleluv and GatorGRITS. I hope for the best for you girls in June. It kinda helped me so I will pass on this thought from a caring friend. Stress can make it hard, so treat yourself to help you relax and do something you enjoy. Just try to make it fun and your life a bit less stressful. It's really hard for me to be unstressed, but listing to my favorite music daily helps me feel happy and relaxed.

I am waiting to test for tomorrow. I feel like AF is going to show. Course, I kinda have thought that for the past few days. But I just want to see if it comes today, and if not I will test in the morning.

[QUOTE=Juliebeans;1058792879]Sorry Melturtleluv and GatorGRITS. I hope for the best for you girls in June. It kinda helped me so I will pass on this thought from a caring friend. Stress can make it hard, so treat yourself to help you relax and do something you enjoy. Just try to make it fun and your life a bit less stressful. It's really hard for me to be unstressed, but listing to my favorite music daily helps me feel happy and relaxed. /QUOTE]

Thank you Julie, your timing with this is perfect. My dh and I just had a similar conversation and decidedto stop temping and thinking about it, and to just let things go. A few months ago my dr. told me to stop everything and go on vacation and that the most probable reason I'm not getting pregnant is because of stress, especially since all of our fertility testing came out fine. So now I'm finally putting down the thermometer and walking away.... I hope tomorrow brings you good news

Gator, not sure why that happened to both of us, but it sucked. It made me feel really irrational when I tested even though I knew my period had started. Good luck with your surgery, I hope this leads to your bfp!

(((Big hugs))) Melissa and Jen !!!!!

I don't think it's irrational to test even if af shows . I started bleeding at 10dpo with this pg/loss and it was just like af. My hcg levels went up until my 9th week of pg. Had I not tested I would have assumed I was just having a weird cycle because I've bled/spotted all but 7 days of the last 7wks. Because it was a suspected ectopic I'm glad I tested (right-sided pain started around week 8).
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Cindy and Kaylie !!!!!!!

Julie...praying !!!!!
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I got a BFN this morning. Still no AF. I like it when AF is on time, but at the same time I get my holiday weekend off too and it's always better with no AF.

Okay, I'm a little confused here. Still no af, and this is the longest I have ever gone without. I am on day 32. I tend to have 27-28 day cycle, and I have had 1 30 day once. I don't feel like I'm about to have af anymore either. I did a week ago, when I was supposed to be getting close. I took another test this morning, and I assume it is a BFN. But I took the test apart, and there are 3 lines on the thing. The one big pink one where you know it is working, one I assume is the control, and way up at the top there is a pink line across. Only the dark one was in the window.

Any advice?

I've never seen that before. Maybe you got a bad FRER?

Lost a loved baby 9/2012

Well, still no period. I will test again Friday, just to be sure that AF isn't way off base, or that I have plenty of HCG to test right. Man this is crazy, I didn't think I was going to be pregnant this month, and totally expected AF with all the pre-cramps I've had.

BFN for me. I started spotting yesterday and it's picking up. Hello AF... Now I have no idea when I should test next...

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebeans View Post
    BFN for me. I started spotting yesterday and it's picking up. Hello AF... Now I have no idea when I should test next...
    I'm so sorry Julie, I hope next month is your month