Thread: This STC/TTC is so serious we need a funnies thread to make us laugh

midgetlb6 Guest

Default This STC/TTC is so serious we need a funnies thread to make us laugh

Ok so lets laugh , it can be a joke, an embarrassing moment for us whether it's TTC or just anything to make us all laugh, anyone can post to help us girls laugh during the process, ill go first undeneith this post

midgetlb6 Guest

So years ago I lived in WI And DH bought a Harley so with that I decided I had to go buy boots and clothes and play the part of a tough bad a$$ harly b*tch it's also a no helmet law so I could wear my hair loose and where shades with my jeans and tank top with my new Harley boots, mind you it had to say Harley on them. So we go riding and I'm playing my part sitting behind DH when I decide to look around him and a bug splatters on my forehead, i wipe it away and think nothing of it but I also keep my head behind DH so it doesn't happen again. Anyway pull into this town to hit the hole in the wall bar and I think ok shows on play the part girl and I strut my stuff in, sit with DH order a drink thinking I'm looking all cute and decide to go to the bathroom and freshen up, check the make up put a little lipstick on you know? I look in the mirror and was mortified I had a huge round yellow spot stain on my forehead as if it had been used for paintball shooting I was so embarrassed and from that point on I kept my head behind DH whenever riding. Totally ruined my act. The worst part is that it wouldn't come off for a couple of days , my DH laughed his a$$ off. funny now but not back then when I was trying to play cool

LOL that's funny. We are going riding next weekend, but I have a helmet so any buggies will be squashed on there. I'm trying to think of a funny story. I have a lot, but of course they never come to you when you want them to!

Where do you live in GA? We moved to TX a year ago, but I lived in GA for about 11 years before that. The first 10 were in or around Atlanta, then the last year in Columbus.
    DD 1 (6), DD2 (4), DS (2), MC 7/13

You live in Texas? can I ask where your close to? Cuz I just recently moved to Texas too! Lol

Afm- one of my funny stories that happened within the last few months is.. It was a Sunday evening and we were going to church and my in laws wanted us to ride with them so they pull up in our driveway out in the country and I step out.. I always where skirts well I had on a particular skirt this time that was light and flowy and cotton and it was Very windy and as soon as I stepped out the door the wind caught my skirt and blew it up past my knees!! ( I never where anything out that shows my knees ) and it was in front of my brother in law and father in law 😳 I about died! Lol after that for about a week or two my father in law called me Marilyn or Monroe because my skirt blowing up lol it was humiliating :-/ lol

midgetlb6 Guest

I am in Dawsonville ,GA northeast of Atlanta. Near the outlet mall's in north Ga right above cumming/alphertta. Young that is to funny miss monroe

This is a little dirty but we were at the zoo the other day and we saw a peacock with all it's feather's up and my oldest daughter goes "ooooooh look at the cock!!! Mama it's a pretty cock." DH and I were dying.

Forever my babies. Gone but not forgotten! I will see you three again one day!!!

Ha don't you love when kids do stuff like that?! My 3 year old has been the worst. Recently she pointed at someone about 5 five in front of us walking towards us and said (LOUDLY) "Mommy, is that a boy or a girl?" Once we were following the nurse at the pedi office into the exam room and she said (LOUDLY) "Mommy, her butt is REALLY big." Can we say mortified? Sheesh! My oldest has done some cute ones. One time she was standing at her friend's right shoulder brushing her hair with the flat side of a brush instead of the bristly side. The friend's dad said, "Kayla, you have to do it on the other side." So she walked from the right shoulder to left and kept brushing with the flat side of the brush LOL! She did what he said I guess, he just wasn't specific enough!!!

Young wife-we live in Round Rock, which borders Austin to the north. We LOVE it here! We'd actually like to live in Austin proper, but my husband is in the Army and stationed at Ft. Hood, which is an hour north of where we live now. We couldn't go any farther south and into Austin, just would have been getting too far for him to drive daily. We're hoping we can stay here permenantly and live in Austin when he retires. This is prob my favorite city of every place I have been in this country. SO much to do-nightlife/bars, outdoor activities, food galore, festivals, tons of stuff for the kids, good school systems, reasonable cost of living, plus the city just has a good vibe. How can you not like a place that has the motto: Keep Austin Weird. He has 16 years in, four more to go, so we'll see what happens!!

Midget, I know exactly where Dawsonvile is I used to live in Sandy Springs in Atlanta and liked to take my dogs for hikes up in the mountains up north GA.
    DD 1 (6), DD2 (4), DS (2), MC 7/13

midgetlb6 Guest

Love the stories keep them coming, out of the mouth of babes , they are so innocent about it and it makes it funnier. Kemommy sandy springs is not that far to bad you moved lol but sounds like your in a great place.