Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10th loss...

Thank you Andrea !!

midgetlb6 Guest

You are so right, it's so hard to mourn the loss if of our children, in my eyes 6 weeks or age 15 is doesn't matter they are our children and the love and bond you feel starts the minute you find out you're pregnant and it kills your heart when they are taken from you, all the hopes n dreams, the touch of that baby skin, the day dreams if what they'll look like, the personality, all gone and lost in the blink of an eye. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I'm so sorry any woman has to post in here for a loss period. I'm sorry your suffering and hurting
    Last edited by midgetlb6; 05-06-2013 at 07:21 AM.

Meg (30), DH (40) & the 4 J's (6.5, 4.5, 3, 1.5)

I cancelled my u/s and am just having the beta on Friday now. I didn't understand why they wanted to do another u/s I've asked several times and they keep saying "to see where you're at"...I told the nurse I'm not clear on what that means but she keeps repeating herself "well, you know, to see where you're at". No, I don't know ...they said if I start bleeding/cramping I could cancel it so evidently it's not to make sure everything has passed.Anyway, just didn't want to go see an empty sac again unless I needed to (they said it was completely up to me). We'll discuss the next step after my beta is in. I'm unwilling to wait much longer for things to happen on their own. Just want to move forward and will probably opt for meds first if they're willing to prescribe them. I know not everyone has had a good experience with them but it's less interventive than surgery. Gah, having a weepy day...wishing my body would just let go. My flow has increased but very few cramps and my temp went back up this morning after dropping yesterday. Really praying my levels are dropping and not still increasing. Two more days ...
    Last edited by kellyowens; 05-08-2013 at 02:35 PM.

I told myself I wasn't going to test but I caved and bought a 3pk of frers. I tested this afternoon and the test line is still much darker than the control line. I really don't think my levels are coming down at all...still have pg symptoms.

There was a therapy dog (chihuahua) at the store today in the check-out (my favorite dog we ever owned was a chihuahua)...he was so precious and when he looked at me it was like he understood...had to leave quickly because I started crying. I know, it's silly...

Oh Kelly, I'm so sorry to see your sad news. I hope your body can relax and let go.

I just wanted to pop in and say I am thinking of you Kelly. You have been so helpful to me throughout this journey of TTC and it hurts me to see you having such a hard time.

Me - Jess DH - Matt
    September 2013

I'm so sorry Kelly

I really hope this will start to move a long more quickly so that you can begin the healing process.

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

So sorry Kelly I know it's hard it has tore me up losing my baby and it was only my first I can't imagine 10 my heart breaks for you! Praying really hard that God will bring you comfort!!

Thank you ladies!Beta is tomorrow...hoping for declining numbers. My flow is slowing down, my cervix is still closed, and I've only had a few cramps so I really don't feel my body is going to do this on its own...still hoping though.

Kelly - it breaks my heart seeing you go through this. I really hope your body starts to cooperate so you can move on. I'm hoping you find peace soon. Thinking of you and your family.

Thanks Kay !Just waiting on my results...very ready for this to be over . I just called and they're not in yet. I'm feeling pinchy in my cervix today and having menstrual-like cramps...hoping!

Thinking of you and hoping your body will begin to heal naturally. I know our hearts never seem to catch up :/ Hugs and prayers sent your way, Kelly!

Results are in...beta is still going up. Last Friday it was 1273 and today it is 2738. They scheduled another u/s and beta...for Monday .

The nurse said if I have heavy bleeding or pain I need to call the on-call dr asap because the concern is ectopic. I am seriously tempted to just go to ER...the last almost 5wks have been such a nightmare roller coaster...really, *another* beta and u/s and I have to wait through Mother's day weekend?!?

The nurse had a positive note in her voice like it was a good thing my levels had increased...really, get my hopes up that maybe everything is okay...with a beta of 2738 at 8wks pg...that barely doubled in a week?? I know she just doesn't understand and I'm not upset with her or the dr...they're just following protocol...I'm frustrated with the situation and I'm tired...no, exhausted...thoroughly and completely exhausted in every sense of the word.

I started bleeding 5wks ago Monday...I.have.had.enough. ...

And I'm so freaking mad at myself for cancelling my u/s today...gaaaah!!!

Thanks for listening ladies...going to be a long weekend

Oh Kelly, I'm waving the white flag with you. I wish I could pull you into a cocoon of comfort and just let all this melt away. comfort:
    Natalie [31] DH [40] with the terrible chiweenies Ozzie and Sharon 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

So sorry Kelly 😥praying God will just comfort you! I can't imagine how hard it must be for you!

OH, Kelly. I am SO sorry that you have to ride this rollercoaster. It just goes to show that the worst things happen to the best people. It just isn't fair. I really hope you get some answers next week, and you are able to enjoy your Mother's Day weekend with your children! I'm sure they're planning something special. Thinking of you.
    Last edited by KayDub; 05-13-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Oh Kelly I'm sorry that you are having to go through this, praying that you finally get the answers. Major

Thanks ladies !

Your thoughts and prayers are working ... nothing has changed but I feel much better about everything today . It's going to be okay...looking forward to having closure on Monday. I'm glad I'll have the opportunity to talk with my dr about my options face-to-face. I'm 8wks today...

Kelly, I'm praying for you and happy to hear that you are feeling better about everything. I'm so very sorry that you have to go through another ultrasound and beta. Praying your body releases on its own and you can get back to your life and normalcy

Thanks Autumn !

The dr said she didn't see a gestational sac anywhere so we're waiting on my beta. She said she expects my levels to have decreased.

Isn't it frustrating ... going through MORE medical tests, that cost MORE money just to find out bad news? I remember being SO upset about that in the early days of my m/c. So sorry you're going through this too.

Quote Originally Posted by khadijavye View Post
    Isn't it frustrating ... going through MORE medical tests, that cost MORE money just to find out bad news? I remember being SO upset about that in the early days of my m/c. So sorry you're going through this too.

So true
    !

Well, beta is down but not by much so she prescribed misoprostol. I just inserted them 30mins ago and am already feeling twinges. I'm nervous since she didn't prescribe pain meds and I heard it can get severe.

I have another beta in 48hrs and then weekly after that until they're normal.

Ugh, Kelly. I hope that it isn't too painful for you.

Hugs, Kelly!