Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10th loss...

Default 10th loss...

And it never gets any easier
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-16-2013 at 05:52 AM.

I'm so sorry! I was really hoping for the best for you. Hope your RE can help resolve the issue.
    Candice, 28, STC 7+ years

Blog Entries

Oh, Kelly. Praying for you!
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    Check out our business, JRSolutions.

I am so sorry
    Joanie (33), DH (33), Thomas (13), Angel Baby 9/9/10, Katherine (2), Angel Baby 8/28/12, Daniel (born 6/23/13 at 35 weeks)

I'm so sorry Kelly, I've been thinking about you all weekend was really hoping you would have good news.

Mel (39) DH (37) Expecting a boy after 12 months of TTC!
    April 2013 http://www.saferpills.org/

I am so sorry Kelly I'm praying for you!!

Sending prayers and lots of hugs. I'm always here if you need to vent/talk.

No it doesnt Kelly... in fact after each one I felt more pain and once I hit 10 I was tired of it... if you need someone to talk to Shoot me a PM. I am so sorry for your loss. Your angel will be missed for the short time it was here.

I am so sorry.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

So sorry
    Angela (28) DH, Pat (30) DS Connor (4), DS Leo (2), DS Nathan

Thank you so much ladies ....

So sorry to see this. Thinking of you.

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry

I'm so very sorry Kelly.

Lauren (29) Wife of 10 years to J.R.(30) Mom to Bayleigh (8) & Jack (3)

So sorry hun!!

I am so, so, sorry.

so sorry to see this, mama. hang in there

Jenny~ Mama to Katelyn(7), Ben(my angel in Heaven, 6), Megan(5), Allie(2years), Nora(8m)

I am so very sorry for your loss!

I'm late in seeing this but wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. Hugs!

Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers !!! Sammi... (((hugs)))!!

Thinking of you and your angel

midgetlb6 Guest

Last edited by midgetlb6; 04-22-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Oh no

One of the hardest things right now is still having symptoms and then it hits me that it doesn't mean anything...there's no baby, just an empty sac . I'm spotting and cramping a little so hopefully it'll all happen soon and quickly...dreading it but really wanting it to start so I can be done with it. I am 7wks pg today...a little over halfway through the first tri .

I've heard highish doses of vitC can move things along so I started that last night. The spotting has increased and I had a few strong cramps so maybe it's "working".

I had a baby dream last night...I get quite a bit during/after a m/c. Usually they involve me "forgetting" I had a baby or not being able to find the baby. Last night's dream was that I had neglected the baby...just left her in her carseat and forgot about her...went about my life and I suddenly remembered...I ran back to her and tried to make it better but I couldn't. She was tiny like a baby around 16wks gestation (most of my baby dreams involve babies that size...I think because of my first 2nd tri loss...Asher was that size).

I hope this isn't upsetting to anyone...just wanting/needing to get these things out.

I felt I was having a girl (baby was a girl in my dream) and I've named all of my angel babies. I've decided to name this little one Merry Judith...she was due just before Christmas and I've always loved "Merry" as a name (means "happy").

Judith is my maternal Grandmother who had a very positive influence on my life...she always said: "What doesn't kill us will make us stronger"...she was my real life Mother Theresa just helping and encouraging anyone and everyone she could !

Judith means "He will be praised"...I'm thankful to God for my little Merry even though I only got to keep her for a very little while. I look forward to meeting her someday .

Amazing how quickly our souls can bind with the soul of another...how is it that we can miss someone so much that we never met?? Her whole life was held in my heart...never easy having to let all of those hopes and dreams go .
    Last edited by kellyowens; 05-05-2013 at 09:37 AM. Reason: paragraphs were all connected??

Merry is a beautiful name on the last part, I know exactly what you mean. It's so hard, and even harder for others to understand, I think praying that you're heathy again soon. I'm here if you need anything x
    Me (25) DH (28) Pregnant With Baby #1 Lost An Angel 5/2/13

Thank you Claire !!!! Praying for you too !

Aw Kelly, you have me in tears. You are such a beautiful soul. It is comforting to know that someday you will see your precious angel again. In fact, it sounds like all your little angels are in good company with their great grandmother there to guide them. Thinking of you momma!
    ~Andrea~