Thread: Symptoms, unsure

Default Symptoms, unsure

So my fiance & I split up last week, he didn't really have a reason, but wants to work things out so that's a good sign & I'm remaining hopeful.

My last cycle was from 3/25-3/29....it was 3 days late. 3/30 we made love, and he didn't pull out... the pull out method is never 100% accurate either. Anywho, the last 2 days I have been having weird symptoms: frequent urination, extreme thirst(i always & only drink water), light headaches, fatigue. The symptom that stuck out to me the most was I have been having light cramping in my lower abdominal region and heartburn like feeling the last 2-3 days. Is it possible that this period I had could've been implantation or do you think I'd miss my next period at the end of this month? I know sperm can live in you for about 7 days. The whole month of March I was sick with flu like symptoms, but no vomiting. Yesterday the heartburn was so bad, I felt like I was going to dry-heave but never did. I know I just had my period last week, but I took a test anyways, thinking if I am pregnant, it would've happened before my period, but it came out negative. Is it possible to still have a period and be pregnant? Thanks.

Yup, it's definitely possible to have a period and be pg . Definitely keep testing! If after another week you're still getting negatives you could probably safely stop testing and wait for your next period. If it's late test again.

(((Hugs)))...I'm so sorry you and your fiance are having problems ...I really hope you can work them out !! I'm sure It doesn't help that your body is doing something wonky, hopefully you'll know for sure what's going on. I wouldn't hesitate to call my dr for an appt if I was too concerned to wait it out.
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    Yup, it's definitely possible to have a period and be pg . Definitely keep testing! If after another week you're still getting negatives you could probably safely stop testing and wait for your next period. If it's late test again.

(((Hugs)))...I'm so sorry you and your fiance are having problems ...I really hope you can work them out !! I'm sure It doesn't help that your body is doing something wonky, hopefully you'll know for sure what's going on. I wouldn't hesitate to call my dr for an appt if I was too concerned to wait it out.
    I agree with Kelly, and would test again just to be sure. Hope everything works out for you.
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

I noticed that they talk about lower back pain, well this morning i had a lower back cramp and throughout the night i have had them along with the cramps. Not to sure. I figure I'll wait a week and see if I spot from implantation, if not, then if my "friend" doesn't come on the 21st, then I'll know. lol. Thank you all so much for your help. It's nice to be able to come on a website and talk to people who understand and have experienced it all.

...I agree! Keep us posted!!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-06-2013 at 05:36 AM. Reason: lol, wrong emoticon :)

According to my calendar, it says tomorrow is my "ovulation day", however we have had sex the last 3 days, which is my window....I didn't realize this until I got home this afternoon. What are the chances of me becoming pregnant? Could the cramping be a sign that I have conceived & implantation is right around the corner?

Your chances are very good!! According to fertilityfriend.com I had a "low" chance because we had sex 3days prior and yet got a bfp today .

If you ovulated today then conception will happen today and implantation will be in 7-10days. You can get accurate results as soon as the 1st day of your missed period. You can test earlier but a negative result may not be accurate and you'd have to test again later.

The cramping could be from ovulation. It's very common to have mid-cycle pain/cramping as the egg grows and the ovary prepares to release it . It can happen up to a week before ovulation.

Kup!!!