Thread: Anyone struggling to conceive for more then a year?

Default Anyone struggling to conceive for more then a year?

Anyone struggling to conceive for more then a year?

Unfortunately! I've been STC my 2nd since my 1st was 9 months old and he turned 7 this month. Sure there were patches of time when weren't actively trying but we've not used protection in all this time, just hoping something would happen.
    Candice, 28, STC 7+ years

It took us six years to have our first. Now we're approaching the first year for trying for baby #2. Hang in there and keep believing. This website is an inspiring place when you're struggling. Good luck.
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums.

Quote Originally Posted by HighHopesMama View Post
    It took us six years to have our first. Now we're approaching the first year for trying for baby #2. Hang in there and keep believing. This website is an inspiring place when you're struggling. Good luck.
    It took my husband and I three years to conceive our first child (and not miscarry) -and then proceeded to have three children in 39months. While I think treatment for MTHFR (with just folic acid Rx), flushing tubes (can't remember exact name of procedure) helped, by far it was my going on a SSRI after a depression Dx. Mental illness runs in my family. Just FYI. I know it sucks-the waiting.

Coming up on six years here.
    Me (39) DH (46) & furbabies * m/c 7/08 4/12 11/12

We have been trying for almost 7 years! We are just now able to put down $15,000 for our treatment plan. Best of luck! We are all here for each other!

TTC since 08/06
    Cheryl- 34 Nick-32
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f4f0a

It took us 18 months to get DS. Had a spontaneous pregnancy in August 2012 on our first offical cycle trying, but that pregnancy ended in miscarriage. No BFPs since then
    Jen (33), DH (36), DS (3), Baby #2 EDD 10/21/14

Lost a loved baby 9/2012