Thread: Ttc

Default Ttc

We are trying to conceive from last 9 months.
    We both are 28 years old, everything is good with me and my husband as we have done all the tests.

I am regular 28 days periods length and i noticed a pink color spot on day 22 day before periods.
    I felt as it is implantation bleeding but after that normal periods on 28th day.
    Please suggest me why it is happening to me.
    We want a baby ASAP and please help me.

Welcome Nisha! I hope your time here will be short and sweet

Can you tell us if you are using any methods of predicting when you ovulate, like charting your temp or using ovulation prediction tests? There may not be anything wrong at all, you may just be missing that short window when you're most fertile during the month. If you let us know what you're doing we can give better advice
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

Thanks for this reply.
    My last periods on FEB 26 and as per ovulation kit, i ovulated on 12th March.

I use ovulation kit to predict my ovulation and noticed pink color spot on 22nd March.

This thing happens for me every month and i am really worried why i am not getting pregnant.

(((Hugs)))...I'm so sorry you and dh are struggling ! No one likes to hear this but it's normal for a couple to ttc for up to a year before becoming pg. I definitely recommend charting your cycles to see if/when you're ovulating...www.fertilityfriend.com is a great place to start! Stick around here for answers to your questions, support, and encouragement .

Definitely contact your dr and ask for a referral to a reproductive endocrinologist (RE)...even if you don't end up needing their help it's still good to get a consultation and established as a patient . Have your regular dr do some basic bloodwork also to make sure your thyroid is functioning normally and your iron, b12, folate, and vit D levels are normal. If you're not already, you should be taking a prenatal vitamin. Get adequate rest, fluids, and regular exercise. Try to maintain a healthy weight...a bmi between 19.5 and 22 is optimal for fertility.

Some ladies here have had good success with a supplement called fertilaid and a tea called fertilitea

Thinking of you !! Kup!
    Last edited by kellyowens; 04-03-2013 at 11:18 AM. Reason: emoticon
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

Quote Originally Posted by kellyowens View Post
    (((Hugs)))...I'm so sorry you and dh are struggling ! No one likes to hear this but it's normal for a couple to ttc for up to a year before becoming pg. I definitely recommend charting your cycles to see if/when you're ovulating...www.fertilityfriend.com is a great place to start! Stick around here for answers to your questions, support, and encouragement .

Definitely contact your dr and ask for a referral to a reproductive endocrinologist (RE)...even if you don't end up needing their help it's still good to get a consultation and established as a patient . Have your regular dr do some basic bloodwork also to make sure your thyroid is functioning normally and your iron, b12, folate, and vit D levels are normal. If you're not already, you should be taking a prenatal vitamin. Get adequate rest, fluids, and regular exercise. Try to maintain a healthy weight...a bmi between 19.5 and 22 is optimal for fertility.

Some ladies here have had good success with a supplement called fertilaid and a tea called fertilitea

Thinking of you !! Kup!
    What she said! Except I was told that any health weight BMI up to 25 was good for ttc. I am right around 22 and my acupuncturist actually wanted me to put on a few pounds! Also fertilites didnt work for me. But some seem to like it. Fertility friend has been incredibly helpful too, as the opks were not reliable for me. And also, of you chart in it you can share your charts with people on forums, like a lot of us have at the bottom of our posts
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13

You are such a cutie pie and hope i will share my pregnancy news with you..
    More information: I have done my blood work and all the harmones are pretty good, but still no luck with us.

Thanks for your support and suggestions

Glad you got good test results!
    STC Since 5/2012
    1/20/13 7/7/13