Thread: please help

Hybrid View

Default please help

So my last period was feb 8 and I counted my last cycle which was 40 days. But my periods have been all over the place. I had unprotected sex feb 18, around feb 23 and again march 3rd. I shouldve had my period around march 8 but if my cycle is like last month I wouldve gotten my period around march 18 or 19. But its march 23rd now and I still havent gotten my period. Could I be pregnant? Or is this just another crazy cycle?

Blog Entries

If your cycle is normally irregular it is very hard to tell if you are currently later than expected due to pregnancy. You can certainly take a test.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

I still havent had my period but all the tests I have taken have been negative. I havent gone to the doctor yet to see whats going on. Should I get a blood test? Is it common to get false negatives?

Blog Entries

It is very unlikely to have multiple negative pregnancy tests all taken after your period was due and still be pregnant. You can certainly ask your doctor to request a blood test for you. It is very hard to get pregnant or know if you are pregnant if your cycles are irregular. Whether you want to or not get pregnant you might want to learns more about your fertility signs to help figure out when/if you are ovularing and when you can expect your period. A good site for this is www.fertilityfriend.com.
    Jessica (33) and Ryan (33). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart , My blog about MCAD

Thanks!