Thread: Amber...lol, I want an update :D!!!

Default Amber...lol, I want an update :D!!!

I read your clomid post in stc...so excited for you!!!

What's been going on? How are you doing? I've been thinking of you but wanted to give you your space...I know sometimes it helps to step away for a little while .

Praying you get your twins! I've always wanted twins too (I'm a fraternal twin) .
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

ya I've been laying low but I'm getting by. There's not much to update....I wanted to start temping again on cd 12 (a couple of days ago) but dd decided to wake up at 2am that night. So then I was gonna temp the next morning and dd woke up again so I didn't get to track my O this time but we won't be TTC until July so it wasnt that imperative that i temp. I will start clomid in August or September (I can't decide when I want to start it).

Thank you for checking on me

That's crazy that you have all singletons!! Crazy in a good way

I hope the next few months go by quickly and you get a bfp on your first round of meds !

I keep thinking with age, number of pgs, and being a twin my odds for twins is only getting better, lol, so I'm not losing hope yet
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

*double post*

Oh ya chances of twins increases with age I got that working in my favor, I'll be 35 when we conceive

Twin dust for both of us