Thread: FF upgrade...?

Hybrid View

Default FF upgrade...?

Do you feel the vip membership is worth the cost? I know it's not all that expensive per month but do you feel like it's a lot more helpful than basic membership?
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I upgraded for a year (they said it was a special price, but somehow I think it was a gimmick) not just for the extras in TTC but you also get all the pregnancy support VIP stuff too. And since I wasn't really sure how long I'd be trying, I figured either way it would be worth it to have as much info as I could get.
    Natalie [31] DH [40] 9/01, 1/06 NaturallyNatalie's Hair Accessories!

IMO, it doesn't make that big a difference in helping. But, some on here think it's wonderful. Just buy one month and see if it's for you.

I was happy with the upgrade and I felt it was useful

I like it. I think I just did 3 months at a time, but have already renewed it one or 2 times. I like beig able to play with my chart more, and read their forum when I want (but I really barely post there, I like it better here!)

I like the VIP membership if your a fan on Facebook they have discounts I think right now its $24.95 for a year

Thanks ladies! If no baby this cycle I'm going to upgrade for sure. I got a free vip 5 day trial a few weeks ago and loved some of the features but didn't get a chance to explore using it as much as I would have liked. There were a few aspects I was eh about but not everything is going to be applicable for every user I'm sure
    Dh (39) Me (37) 8bio 1adopted, 14 angels

I had it for a few months when we were TTC Ava and honestly didn't feel like it was really worth it. The pregnancy signs estimator thing that gives you points for every symptom you put in always messed with my mind and made me think I was pregnant when I wasn't. The good thing is I *think* if you do get pregnant and have time left on it you can put it on hold. At least that's the way it was a few years ago. So you don't pay for something and then get pregnant and have it wasted.