Thread: How soon did you start showing?

Default How soon did you start showing?

So how soon did everyone start showing with their second pregnancies? This time around I feel like I am showing already at 5 weeks.

This is also my second and I felt the same way at 5 weeks hahaha I think its all the bloating that is going on with your body. I am now 12 weeks and I saw someone the other day and they asked how much weight I've lost, so I think I just feel huge because my husband even says I don't look pg to him yet.
    Cassie (27) DH, Rusty (29), DD, Marlee Jay (3)

lol i think we all think we look bigger than we do!
    i was bloated the first few months then started to "round out" around the 4th month.... now i feel like im at a stand still and havent grown anysince then... but i have.
    The view from up top is so much different than from someone elses perspective.

I was around 8 weeks.

With my daughter it was around 4 months with my son 5 months. It all depended on what I was wearing. I honestly could have also hid the first pregnancy because some people are rude and though I looked like I was just "fat".

Really showing where I couldn't hide? By about 13 wks. Before that, though, I was popped out by about 6wks but just wore baggy clothes to hide things for a bit. But my second was twins, so I'm not sure how good an example I am.

Blog Entries

People didn't start asking me if I was pregnant until 22ish weeks with my first, 15 weeks with my second and 18 weeks with this one. Now, I could tell much sooner than those dates.
    Jessica (32) and Ryan (32). Madelyn born August 5, 2009; Malachi born December 23, 2010 and Nathaniel born July 19, 2013. Lost a loved baby 02/29/12, 05/14/12 and 07/05/12 all due a serious allergic reaction to fabric softener.
    My Ovulation Chart

About 5 months