Thread: Provera

Hybrid View

Default Provera

Just curious for those who have done provera to bring AF, how long after stopping it did AF arrive for you? I am starting it in the morning and I am so ready to get this show on the road!

I just finished a course of 10 days at 10mg. I got AF 5 days after taking my last pill. GL!

When I first started taking it, I got AF within 3 days. Here lately though it's taken a full week before I start.

ETA:This is after the last pill was taken and I took it for 10 days also.
    Candice, 28, STC 7+ years

When I worked in a GYN office we told our patients it could take up to 10 days before AF would arrive.

Thank you so much for the responses ladies! I knew it would greatly vary but it's nice to hear from real people how it worked for them.

I have taken it almost every month since August and it's always been 14days after the first pill. So with the 5day it was 10days after I stopped taking them and with the 10day I started 3-4 days after the first pill.

Cait[24] & Gene-Paul[28] Dx with PCOS & Left Tube Blocked Dec. '12
    03/22/13
    Sean Patrick born 3/11/14, 7lbs 13oz

Gosh I am already feeling crampy and I had the weirdest most intense headache of my life earlier. It came on so fast and hard and my vision was blurred around the edges. I took some tylenol and after about 15 minutes it went away just as quick as it came. I have never had such a strange headache ever!

I think yo I should give your dr a call- that sounds kind of concerning.