Thread: evap line turning to BFP. Help please.

Default evap line turning to BFP. Help please.

so I took a test yesturday. it was negative. I went back about an hour later and this is what it looked like. could an evaporation line be so dark. what are your thoughts
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is really dark. Can you test again with a Answer or First Responce test? Hope the test is accurate and that you truly have a BFP!
    Wife to Greg. Mom to ~ dd 22, ds 21, ds 10, gilr/boy twins 5, dd 2, and six losses

That is dark but I wouldn't trust it. I would take another test.

That's really strange. I'd take another test for sure.

That is odd. That is pretty dark for an evap line... but it's past the time they say to look, so I wouldn't trust it. I would get another test or a FRER and retest! Good luck! Keep us posted!
    Me (28) DH (32) DSD (9) DD (born 12/22/13)

Doesn't look like an evap line to
    me but test again!! FX!

I know you said you thought it was negative and walked away for an hour. How long before that hour did you determine the original negative? I would re-test to be sure! GL!!

Have you tested again?

^^^ This. I'm so curious!

Hey ladies, just updating.

That was the second test I did. First test was negative, but after half hour it also turned positive, though not as dark but clearly colourful.

I took another test, same brand test and it was negative and stayed negative. I am going to test again in another week to make sure. I also plan on taking that test to my doctor where it is such a dark line maybe she will do blood work.

I know I should just believe the negative test but I can't help but wonder, when my mom was pregnant all test showed negative until 6 months and only then did blood work tell..hcg never showed for her. And where my cycles are so irregular, currently on cd 113 I'm guessing going to the doctor won't hurt.

I will update when I retest next week. Thanks for the replies

CD113?! Wow. I thought I was going nuts being a few days late. Yeah, I'd say go to your doctor regardless! Good luck and KUP!

Hey ladies, sorry for late update. I testedt this morning with frer and it was negative. So test posted was definately an evap. Thanks for the replies and good luck, sending baby dust your way

I'm so sorry Kiwi. I hope you get answers to why your cycles are so long, and get your BFP soon! Good luck.